Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

akinnaird24

Hoosier Hysteria - Sept 29th, 2018. Time: 4:00 - 6:00 pm

Only if we don’t have a couple of 6* committed by then.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Even if they commit they could decommit. I withhold my option to panic until after they’ve played all four years at Indiana.

Wonder who the guest star will be this year? Vic would be awesome.

Even if they commit they could decommit. I withhold my option to panic until after they’ve played all four years at Indiana.

Wonder who the guest star will be this year? Vic would be awesome.

The preseason starts on the 29th but I don’t believe the Pacers play that night. Why not?

Does anyone remember/know what time the men’s basketball scrimmage starts? The past two years it’s been at the end and it’s the only reason I go, and by the time it starts like half of the crowd leaves so you can get closer seats to the court. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Does anyone remember/know what time the men’s basketball scrimmage starts? The past two years it’s been at the end and it’s the only reason I go, and by the time it starts like half of the crowd leaves so you can get closer seats to the court. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I’ve heard there’s no scrimmage this year

21 minutes ago, Iugradman said:

The blue haired crowd would lose their **** and whine to Glass. IU is stuck in the 80s.

It's time to drag them into 2018 kicking and screaming. If we want to be an elite program then we need to be "cool". Tradition is great, and I don't want to do away with it. Just tweak it to give modern-day players what they want out of a program. I think Archie and the staff know this and have been taking steps to do it. The videos they've been putting out are great. Catering Hoosier Hysteria to the preferences of recruits is another thing we should do.