Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

akinnaird24

Hoosier Hysteria - Sept 29th, 2018. Time: 4:00 - 6:00 pm

3 hours ago, triple said:

And what also annoys me is that so many write it off as a generation thing...but whenever I see our rivals' games on TV their student sections are at full strength at tip-off.   Hopefully somebody, whether students or Glass, can come up with ideas to break the cycle.

If our tickets were to the 1st 3500 ardent students to stand in line, you'd see that change, but our section is about 7800 students, many of whom are going because it's what you do.

If our tickets were to the 1st 3500 ardent students to stand in line, you'd see that change, but our section is about 7800 students, many of whom are going because it's what you do.

Yes, but it’s the students that make AH one of the hardest places to play in the country.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

2 hours ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

Yes, but it’s the students that make AH one of the hardest places to play in the country.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Good point.

Maybe we would win more then if they'd get their butts in their seats, so we get off to better starts.

6 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Thanks,  nice find. I didn't realize that TJD & KBJ visited UCLA together. 

Would be nice to pull out a surprise commit from that group, but nothing obvious to me. A couple of weeks ago I was thinking a class of 5 was possible, now 3 seems most likely. Ahhh, the emotional roller-coaster of recruiting.