Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Assuming we really want to take a guard in the 2019 class, who do you guys think would be best both unrealistically and realistically? 

I think Kira Lewis would be great but is closer to unrealistic and I really like Anthony Harris realistically. 

10 minutes ago, MoyeNeeded said:

I still don't think we are in dire need of a PG. A Jr Al Durham and Soph RP gives us a nice 1-2 punch. I really like Brandon Newman if we take a guard. I believe ee will need another shooter at the 2 spot. He's not a starter there, but what 2019 guards still available are?

still available (that'd we've had contact with) are Kira Lewis, Tre Mann, Newman, Harris, Jalen Lecque, Jahmius Ramsey, and Armaan Franklin. 

7 minutes ago, HoosierDYT said:

still available (that'd we've had contact with) are Kira Lewis, Tre Mann, Newman, Harris, Jalen Lecque, Jahmius Ramsey, and Armaan Franklin. 

+ Samari Curtis.

I still don't think we are in dire need of a PG. A Jr Al Durham and Soph RP gives us a nice 1-2 punch. I really like Brandon Newman if we take a guard. I believe ee will need another shooter at the 2 spot. He's not a starter there, but what 2019 guards still available are?

I agree. I don’t know if it’s because the 2020 class is weaker, or if it’s just Archie’s history that directs him to PGs but I also don’t think we are in desperate need of a guard right now.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

38 minutes ago, JHoosier914 said:

I agree. I don’t know if it’s because the 2020 class is weaker, or if it’s just Archie’s history that directs him to PGs but I also don’t think we are in desperate need of a guard right now.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Definitely good to get 1 I think. Newman would be fine with me

At least some of our targets are committing soon so we can focus elsewhere. I’m not sure why we can’t even get visits with as much as we have to offer but it’s looking more and more like Newman / Franklin will suffice

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners