Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

HoosierX

Big Ten Power Rankings

They're not playing a game; they are watching a game, and they are trying to make themselves a bigger spectacle than the game. 

I get pissed when a dude walks in front of me during a live ball, I certainly don't want the cameras focused on a bunch of immature walk-ons with front row seats.

Because then you’re reminded that they’re having more fun than you

I personally enjoy watching others enjoy their lives when it causes no harm to anyone else around them. It’s great.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I find it hard to believe that Indiana will finish outside the Top 4.. However, I get the skepticism. The shooting last year for IU was ATROCIOUS. If Romeo and someone else can step up and hit jumpers, the Hoosiers will be dancing.

Justin Smith should see a significant increase in attempts. He has the ability to be a high percentage maker

1 hour ago, Baltimore Hoosier said:

I find it hard to believe that Indiana will finish outside the Top 4.. However, I get the skepticism. The shooting last year for IU was ATROCIOUS. If Romeo and someone else can step up and hit jumpers, the Hoosiers will be dancing.

I could see Fitzner helping with our shooting percentage. 

56 minutes ago, Baltimore Hoosier said:

The shooting was terrible, but #16 Syrexcuse and #22 Mississippisipisipisipi St both shot worse from 3.

On 6/25/2018 at 12:58 PM, ebridges24 said:

Miles is still the coach at Nebraska, which means they'll look really good sometimes and awful other times. It also means he'll have some players at the end of the bench acting like idiots.

what is this in reference to?

I'm all for having fun but that was taking it to the extreme. The thing is.. if you don't want them doing it shut them up!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Yeah, it was a bit funny, and a bit dumb, but in the end, people were pissed because we lost.

Yeah, it was a bit funny, and a bit dumb, but in the end, people were pissed because we lost.

No doubt. However, if I saw Priller and the Bench Mob going that far I'd be pissed. Three goggles, high fives, and some clapping are good to inspire. It's always bugged me when bench players start going at players on the floor. I get the concept of trying to get in a players head but.. really?! You're warming up that spot for the real players when they get a breather and a body to use in practice.