Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2019) CG - Anthony Harris to North Carolina

I do wonder if Cole Anthony committing could have put a damper on this visit if he was still there when that happened... could result in a quick decision as well. Let's pump that sunshine.

Most likely Roy is telling him that he needs to decide before that grad transfer visits.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

We're probably going to have to win with what we got first before top recruits want to come to IU. Problem is, we haven't been able to do that.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

All kidding aside, there's a real chance that he chooses IU. Probably not given the timing and the Meyer pick, but certainly possible given some pro-IU tea leaves, that he has been away from UNC and back home for the day, and that per the UNC board, he was planning to announce today anyway. Course, a UNC mod is saying UNC done deal.

It’s ACC country Where he is from. More opportunities for family and friends to see him play at North Carolina then in the BIG 10. I would think that probably was a big factor. Sounds like the Indiana staff did a great job with him on the visit but unfortunately looking like they are going to lose this battle.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Shocked If it isn’t UNC. Keeling is supposed to visit there tomorrow I believe. Probably wants to be the one to jump first 
It is likely UNC. We gotta find a grad transfer shooter asap.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I don't have a good feeling here. It seems to me the ones we're pretty sure we'll get, we get (Phinisee, Romeo, TJD, Franklin, Brunk). But the ones who are up in the air (Garland, Brooks), we don't. ... Plus, if he goes to play for Ol' Roy, he knows he won't have to go to class. 

Its unc, I’d say time to move on, but there’s not really anyone else to move on to.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

We are coming in 2nd on alot of these guys. May need to focus on recruiting battles not involving the big boys like UNC and Kentucky.

Just now, Hornsby said:

We are coming in 2nd on alot of these guys. May need to focus on recruiting battles not involving the big boys like UNC and Kentucky.

We could start battling with Incarnate Word, oh wait....we've tried that already