Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2019) CG - Anthony Harris to North Carolina

Just now, brumdog45 said:

I doubt that in the next few minutes they will get a commitment if Harris goes to UNC.  Quinones is already visiting anyway.

I never said I thought they'd get a commitment in the next few minutes if Harris doesn't pick us. 

2 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

I never said I thought they'd get a commitment in the next few minutes if Harris doesn't pick us. 

Oh, I know.  Just seemed that a lot of posters are moving on without an announcement.  I know the coaches have contingencies set up.  Just saying waiting on a few minutes doesn't affect that.

I understand a lot of people are justifiably unhappy we couldn’t land him, but Harris said, “I had a great time at Indiana, but UNC is closer to me and easier for my family to see me play. I also have family in North Carolina as well.”

I wish we could have gotten him, but nothing you can do.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Wish him all the best. Romeo would have been elsewhere if not for the same reason.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I’m not really upset, just a little baffled that nobody seemingly wants to be here. I’m really starting to think Romeo is being used as a negative against Archie, as fair or unfair as that is.

Lol Archie is gonna have to do something with what he’s got talented recruits aren’t going to bail him out. 
This is getting sad to be honest. 

Pretty depressing. We simply cannot compete with the big boys in recruiting. He would of played alot more here i think and we still lost him.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk