Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2019) CG - Anthony Harris to North Carolina

Nasty scar there for Ant.  Hear he is a bulldog.  We need those types.  

Would be a solid addition but it makes me wonder how Rob, Ant, Green, Franklin, Durham would work out.  Me personally, i'm not very impressed with our guard play, especially our shooting.  Not unrealistic to think a Frosh could jump them.  I think DJ Carton would have.  

13 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Would be a solid addition but it makes me wonder how Rob, Ant, Green, Franklin, Durham would work out.  Me personally, i'm not very impressed with our guard play, especially our shooting.  Not unrealistic to think a Frosh could jump them.  I think DJ Carton would have.  

I think he walks in and gets 12-15 mins as backup pg immediately. Neither Green nor Durham are remotely effective in that role. Also like him next to Rob as a secondary creator. Think he’s one of those kids who will just force Archie to find him time.

And I agree with you on Carton.

1 hour ago, mookied39 said:

Elaborate please......just wondering what the issue is....I am no critic of unis of any way.  

Thanks.

The uniform tops don’t match the bottoms. They made the borders on the shorts thicker and more pronounced then eliminated the bordering on the tops. Looks tacky and definitely doesn’t improve on what we’ve had. 

Probably not as big a deal as I’m making it out to be but it bothers me nonetheless. 

4 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Im looking for a guard upgrade.

46 minutes ago, brumdog45 said:

Anthony Harris wearing #3 in his pic?  Let the conspiracy theories begin.

That’s a really interesting post, and a great catch.

Edit: looks like on TJD’s visit he posed in #23, which is Damezi’s uni.

17 minutes ago, HoosierDYT said:

FWIW...Cliff Marshall just started following Anthony Harris. He only follows 190 people and they’re almost overwhelmingly all IU and his former clients. I think it’s definitely something

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Awesome. He was the guy I wanted most and was very bummed we lost out.