Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2019) CG - Anthony Harris to North Carolina

1 minute ago, Brass Cannon said:

I thought Pap even confirmed that UNC cooled as Troy fell down the rankings

Don’t remember that honestly. Could be wrong. But I thought it was Kentucky that cooled when he slid down the rankings. 

Don’t remember that honestly. Could be wrong. But I thought it was Kentucky that cooled when he slid down the rankings. 

It was both. He said he was going to choose between Carolina and Kentucky and both coaches said, please hold on that, we aren’t ready to take your commitment. Crean jumped in and said “ I will”

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

8 hours ago, HoosierDYT said:

The staff reportedly took Harris to Nicks for lunch yesterday.

Gotta be better food than anything down in Chapel Hill

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I cannot speak about Bloomington’s cuisine as it has been decades since my last visit. But I can assure you the Chapel Hill area does not take a back seat when it comes to food.

2 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Bloomington has some really good food.

Nick’s is like a museum of IU-ness that has food.

Nick’s is most certainly NOT where one goes for really good food.

Nick’s is a good choice to take a high school recruit who probably appreciates an over cooked burger and salty fries anyway. 

No one has ever gone to Nick's for the food.  (Have they?)   But I gotta' say....the pizza's not awful.    And the IU-ness of the place is cool.  Who else here has at least one of their mason jars in his home?  I have two of them.

No one has ever gone to Nick's for the food.  (Have they?)   But I gotta' say....the pizza's not awful.    And the IU-ness of the place is cool.  Who else here has at least one of their mason jars in his home?  I have two of them.

Not a huge fan of the pizza, but we left Bloomington 5 years ago and still talk about the fries. Still the best fries I've had

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have a good clam chowder .

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app