Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2019) PF - Zeke Nnaji to Arizona

1 minute ago, MikeRoberts said:

Are we though? What if both go pro after one year and we are left with no balance in this class?

I don’t think a class of Franklin only for 3 years is ideal

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Statistically unlikely they both go and either way we will have a junior 4 star to replace them.  Definitely would need a decent sized 2020 class if that were to happen though 

On 11/12/2018 at 10:40 AM, Uspshoosier said:

http://www.zagsblog.com/2018/11/09/2019-big-man-zeke-nnaji-sets-north-carolina-visit-announcement-date/

Committing 2 days after the early signing period. And signing late.

A top 40 PF that was supposed to sign early decides to sign late.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Why are kids committing but not signing?

Not sure but In the class of 2019 and looks like the trendy thing to do. Maybe to keep option open just in case something comes up between now and the regular signing period. Personally if my kid was 5 star I would want him to wait and sign late. Schools are not going to fill your spot. Wait and see how it all plays out as long as possible. I love Hurts approach to his recruitment. He isn’t even thinking about his recruitment or any of the schools. Since he is so talented he has the leverage not the schools. He wants to take his 5 officials during actual game days of each school. He is in no hurry

There’s zero advantage to signing early if your a 5 star. Won’t be recruited over, and once you “commit” you can stop thinking about it. Also, the rules around entering the NBA draft are in a state of change. Who knows what it will look like come spring. Maybe the G-League offer becomes more lucrative as well.