Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

scoot

Summer of 2018

On 7/8/2018 at 9:47 PM, bleedhoosier said:

lolol, look, I'm so excited about the upcoming year. Jake has not put on 12lbs of lean muscle mass in 1 month. That's absolute garbage and not even possible on moderate to high gear (tren, d-bol, test, winstrol). Either the starting recorded metrics were junk or he has simply gained 12 overall pounds. 

I do think this S&C staff is great and a relief over the previous hype guy. 

Or you just misread the tweet.

Not sure where else to post, but does anyone know when this year's Hoosier Hysteria date will be announced?  I'm assuming it will be another October date. 

36 minutes ago, Hutch89 said:

Not sure where else to post, but does anyone know when this year's Hoosier Hysteria date will be announced?  I'm assuming it will be another October date. 

Yes in October but not sure of the date yet. They have a date in mind just waiting to hear when the locker room project will be finished before setting it in stone. They are going to show it off to recruits that weekend. TJD, Brooks have already said they will be here for HH.

33 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Just saw that video.

Methinks our athleticism and talent level is about to take a serious, serious leap.

Did you guys see Phinisee throwing it down with his elbow at the rim and Forrester with his forehead at rim height?

Holy crap it’s gonna be a fun year. Hell, it’s gonna be a fun era.

I hope in about 4 decades I’m sitting around telling my kids and grandkids how we have to be careful with this hire and explaining the horror of the B.A. times. Before Archie. 

I think Forrester is going to be a really good garbage man starting his sophomore year. Lobs, rim protecting, cleaning up the glass. The sort of thing you want your big man to do these days, and the sort of big man it seems Archie wants. He might get spot minutes this upcoming year but year 2 is when I expect him to starting showing out. 

Yes in October but not sure of the date yet. They have a date in mind just waiting to hear when the locker room project will be finished before setting it in stone. They are going to show it off to recruits that weekend. TJD, Brooks have already said they will be here for HH.
That sounds like we are in really, really good with those 2. That's a big commitment without committing IMO.

Sent from my Pixel XL using BtownBanners mobile app

13 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

Just saw that video.

Methinks our athleticism and talent level is about to take a serious, serious leap.

Did you guys see Phinisee throwing it down with his elbow at the rim and Forrester with his forehead at rim height?

Holy crap it’s gonna be a fun year. Hell, it’s gonna be a fun era.

Agreed. We're in the baby steps of what I believe will be a long/successful Era of IU basketball.

44 minutes ago, Dalton26 said:

Agreed. We're in the baby steps of what I believe will be a long/successful Era of IU basketball.

Time for a new Camelot, a Golden era when a team that wears red* wins multiple titles and dominates the landscape once again. Make it so!

* https://www.ncaa.com/news/basketball-men/bracketiq/2018-02-15/march-madness-why-you-should-always-pick-blue-and-orange

LOVE!

I was a big Damezi fan before and when we signed him and have cooled recently. These couple highlights remind me why I liked him so much. Plus he always seems like a kid that puts winning above all.

Great video

(And yes, I know it’s a short HIGHLIGHT package).

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

8 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

LOVE!

I was a big Damezi fan before and when we signed him and have cooled recently. These couple highlights remind me why I liked him so much. Plus he always seems like a kid that puts winning above all.

Great video

(And yes, I know it’s a short HIGHLIGHT package).

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I loved it all!  My favorite was ... RoMeO for the WIN!!  BALLGAME!!