Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

scoot

Summer of 2018

Looks like Al played in a high level pickup game in Atlanta recently.  He looks fine, maybe a little more tenacious than we've seen.  
Al appears in the very beginning (like 10 seconds), then his game starts at 9:20-14:30, and then again at 16:45-18:00.  The last part is a dunk contest, Al doesn't attempt any.

[/url]  

What time(s) does he play at?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

15 hours ago, Stromboli said:

Looks like Al played in a high level pickup game in Atlanta recently.  He looks fine, maybe a little more tenacious than we've seen.  

Al appears in the very beginning (like 10 seconds), then his game starts at 9:20-14:30, and then again at 16:45-18:00.  The last part is a dunk contest, Al doesn't attempt any.

Looks fine - agree with that. Definitely not one of the best players on the court, which includes high schoolers and football players.

On 9/19/2018 at 11:20 PM, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Looks fine - agree with that. Definitely not one of the best players on the court, which includes high schoolers and football players.

Yea difficult to say he really stands out.  He lacks elite ball handling skills and an explosive first step.

Love his quick hands though.

Who do we think is primed for breakout year/ most improved player for the upcoming season? I know it's all speculation at this point but we have heard great things about improvements from Green and Smith. Anything on Clifton Moore? Haven't heard much of anything on his progress. 

8 minutes ago, BtownStrength said:

Who do we think is primed for breakout year/ most improved player for the upcoming season? I know it's all speculation at this point but we have heard great things about improvements from Green and Smith. Anything on Clifton Moore? Haven't heard much of anything on his progress. 

Haven't heard anything but he does look like he's added some mass since last year, which should help his game. 

12 hours ago, BtownStrength said:

If he can give us serviceable minutes this year I will be impressed. He has the physical tools so hopefully his court awareness takes a major leap forward. We can definitely use his size. I’m rooting for him.

On 9/22/2018 at 11:24 AM, BtownStrength said:

Interested in Clifton's development. If he doesnt see much time this year I wouldnt expect much going forward.

46 minutes ago, Alford Bailey said:

Interested in Clifton's development. If he doesnt see much time this year I wouldnt expect much going forward.

Would like to see some major development out of Clifton this year. However, I haven't heard any chatter about him from coaches or players in interviews. I would be surprised to see him get regular minutes this year.

5 minutes ago, MoyeNeeded said:

DeVonte Green on the Kent Sterling show stated that Moore put the most work in over the summer and really improved his game.

Well I’ll be darned.

First time I’ve heard that said this off season, and quite good to know that there’s still potential there.

11 minutes ago, MoyeNeeded said:

DeVonte Green on the Kent Sterling show stated that Moore put the most work in over the summer and really improved his game.

Ah, but was it his basketball game?  Reading between the lines, I suspect the game he really improved was Fortnite!   :farting_smiley:

A well-deserved honor to Tim Garl for his years of service to IUBB.

Arch Miller‏Verified account @Archie_Miller 
One of the coolest things I’ve seen in a long time, legendary TIM GARL getting his new training room named after him in our new Facility in Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall. Former Coaches, Players, Manager’s and Families of all the above know what he’s meant to IU BBall!
DoI-dDnW0AAbumj.jpg&key=1afe301b9d2a7e280661d3bcde1120247eedaf42eb5036eb130fa43de113fae3
[/quoteTim Garl is a good guy. Nice to see this!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app