Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

scoot

Summer of 2018

1 hour ago, jbell833 said:

SI seems to be high on us in their preseason power rankings. Pretty fair assessment of the entire league.

https://www.si.com/college-basketball/2018/08/23/big-ten-power-rankings-michigan-state-indiana-questions

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I want to start beating Wisconsin regularly. The lean Crean years have made me dislike that program very much as well as a few others. It’s time to regain our blue blood status amongst these other conference wannabes.

SI seems to be high on us in their preseason power rankings. Pretty fair assessment of the entire league.

https://www.si.com/college-basketball/2018/08/23/big-ten-power-rankings-michigan-state-indiana-questions

I don't see Nebrasketball that high. They were helped out by their schedule last season. I don't think up will fall that low either.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

12 minutes ago, schoosier said:

I want to start beating Wisconsin regularly. The lean Crean years have made me dislike that program very much as well as a few others. It’s time to regain our blue blood status amongst these other conference wannabes.

It is unlikely that Gard will extract the amount of wins out of their talent the way that Ryan did.

He was putting “Bo Ryan developed” players on the court, but that dynamic gradually fades.

1 minute ago, Stuhoo said:

It is unlikely that Gard will extract the amount of wins out of their talent the way that Ryan did.

He was putting “Bo Ryan developed” players on the court, but that dynamic gradually fades.

Arch probably feels some payback  coming on several programs. He just seems to have this Bob Knight grudge, and I hope we beat any B1G team we play into the ground. Horrible coaching without Indiana players is finally over, and we should see dynamic results starting this year.

27 minutes ago, schoosier said:

Arch probably feels some payback  coming on several programs. He just seems to have this Bob Knight grudge, and I hope we beat any B1G team we play into the ground. Horrible coaching without Indiana players is finally over, and we should see dynamic results starting this year.

Agreed. I doubt Archie could have imagined his backcourt being so deficient is consistency and ceiling when coming to IU doubt we see that again for a long time. Time for some payback. Hope we dominate Purdue and Wisconsin this year. 

3 hours ago, schoosier said:

Serious question, did Crean ever beat Wisconsin?

Edit: It may have been once. I was at at least one we won. We were hosting a title team at halftime. It was a year we weren’t good either.

Sorry just checked my initial was right. We did win twice at home. I was at the 59-58 game we should have won by double digits. We beat them in 13-14 when they were good too. Normally I am more on this stuff. Grandfather passed away today.

2 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

Twice

2 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

Twice

I'll admit I was a huge fan of Crean and it was hard for me to come to terms with the fact that he just couldn't get it done. But, damn did it piss me off when we would constantly lose to Wisconsin and look inept doing it.

Edit: It may have been once. I was at at least one we won. We were hosting a title team at halftime. It was a year we weren’t good either.

Sorry just checked my initial was right. We did win twice at home. I was at the 59-58 game we should have won by double digits. We beat them in 13-14 when they were good too. Normally I am more on this stuff. Grandfather passed away today.

My condolences.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Prayers

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk