Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

scoot

Summer of 2018

If our team's on-court performance is anything close to their weight room performance we're in for one helluva season.  Can't wait.

Coach Clif Marshall‏ @ClifMarshall

A man on a mission! So proud of senior @juwanmorgan who broke two @IndianaMBB weight-room records this week with an 800lb leg press & a 510lb deadlift. He has increased his max vertical jump 10+ inches & his 185lb bench press 16 reps over the last year.

On 7/18/2018 at 7:20 PM, WayneFleekHoosier said:

LOVE!

I was a big Damezi fan before and when we signed him and have cooled recently. These couple highlights remind me why I liked him so much. Plus he always seems like a kid that puts winning above all.

Great video

(And yes, I know it’s a short HIGHLIGHT package).

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Smith, Hunter, and Damezi all seem better than I was anticipating. I’m also bullish on Race. We will finish top 3 in the B1G. Book it!

24 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Now how cool is this if you're a camper?

Indiana Basketball - Spending the afternoon helping with @YogiFerrell11’s Skills Camp!

Diu0VW1XsAETOVk.jpg

Goodness - we look to have so much length and athleticism and this picture doesn't even include Justin Smith or Race. This plays right into our pack line D. BIG conference better watch out. We're coming to win that title. 

This picture also paints the picture of how Archie has developed good relationships with former players :) 

This might’ve been discussed before, but I’m curious as to what people think McRobert’s role is this season.

I think that it’s gonna depend on how good Jerome Hunter and Damezi are on both ends. If they play well on offense and play hard on defense, I doubt McRoberts has much of a role. If one, or both, struggles, I think we will see a lot of McBob this season. For our future, I hope that’s not the case, although I do love and appreciate McRoberts. He’s just not a guy that should play a lot of minutes on a contending team.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

On 7/20/2018 at 4:00 PM, InArchWeTrust said:

Is there a difference between IU's max vertical and the combine vertical?

Oladipo had a 42 inch vertical at the combine and there is no chance Justin Smith's vertical is 6 inches better than Oladipo's.

So I'm assuming I'm missing something.