Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

scoot

Summer of 2018

3 minutes ago, hurryinghoosier5 said:

This gets me excited to see that we finally have a guy (Romeo) that can handle in the PnR and finish strong at and above the rim. Romeo and Juwan PnR will for sure be our go to play.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Those two alone are why we are big ten contenders. Probably both top 5 in the conference. Anytime you have that good things will have.

I know there’s a bunch of hype about Edwards but typically kids don’t improve that much junior year especially when they lose as much help as him. But Frankly Morgan was better last year. PER a primarily offensive stat was higher and we all know Morgan’s no slouch on D

This gets me excited to see that we finally have a guy (Romeo) that can handle in the PnR and finish strong at and above the rim. Romeo and Juwan PnR will for sure be our go to play.

And some shooters!

7 hours ago, Brass Cannon said:

Those two alone are why we are big ten contenders. Probably both top 5 in the conference. Anytime you have that good things will have.

I know there’s a bunch of hype about Edwards but typically kids don’t improve that much junior year especially when they lose as much help as him. But Frankly Morgan was better last year. PER a primarily offensive stat was higher and we all know Morgan’s no slouch on D

Teams are going to really be able to key on Edwards this year since they lost all their other options. He''ll still get his, but it's going to be a lot harder.

3 hours ago, InArchWeTrust said:

I'm curious to know who he tied!  Sheesh!

I'm accepting this as accurate:

• Wilt Chamberlain – 48″ Wilt 'the Stilt' Chamberlain was one of the most dominant forces in NBA history. ...
  • Darrell Griffith – 48″
  • Michael Jordan – 46″ ...
  • Zach LaVine – 46″ ...
  • Jason Richardson – 46″
  • James White – 46″
  • Spud Webb – 46″ ...
  • Shannon Brown – 44.5″