Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

scoot

Summer of 2018

6 minutes ago, iufaninillinois said:

I clicked on the link and a picture of Weihenstephaner Braupackt showed up. Lol. My phone has been acting funny so I'm sure it wasn't the link.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ha.  No, I was trying to share a story from the IU basketball instagram account. 

7 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Well, I'm the same way about wanting recruits now. But as I keep getting told we are after all high major guys or 5-star kids so it will take some time for these kids to decide. They're in no hurry to make a decision. I feel like we will get two 5-star kids but that's just my opinion. I think we're in good shape but it's a process. But I have no inside information at this time that anyone is going to commit soon. I was told TJD would a long time ago and I was wrong about that. So just sit back and wait.

Appreciate it!

Is it Labor Day weekend yet? I'm ready for football to slide right into basketball season!  I also work in the heat, so I'm tired of sweating my balls off everyday!  I can't wait to see what we do this year on the court! It's Miller Time!
I don't watch football. Baseball usually rides me over until Basketball starts. However, I find it hard to watch it this yr because of the overall play on the field. HR or nothing is terrible.

SIAP, but Rabjohns said if he had to pick starters today it would be:

1- Green

2- Langford

3- McRoberts

4- Smith

5- Morgan

I think most of us agree that this is our best/most versatile lineup. I love the mesh of talent there and McRoberts is the perfect guy to plug in at the 3 because of his unselfishness.

If Green and Smith make the jumps we expect them to and have been hearing about, we’ll be a scary good team. Is it November yet??

1- Green

2- Langford

3- McRoberts

4- Smith

5- Morgan

I think most of us agree that this is our best/most versatile lineup. I love the mesh of talent there and McRoberts is the perfect guy to plug in at the 3 because of his unselfishness.

If Green and Smith make the jumps we expect them to and have been hearing about, we’ll be a scary good team. Is it November yet??

I hope everyone is right about Green. I won't believe until I see it though

24 minutes ago, VO5 said:

1- Green

2- Langford

3- McRoberts

4- Smith

5- Morgan

Yup!

With Fitzner, Durham, Hunter, Race, and Rob the most likely first five off the bench.