Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

scoot

Summer of 2018

7 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I  don't think there is a wrong answer. But I do know there has been lots of discussion from the staff on which one to offer. 

Do you expect a commitment regardless of which one it is?

Just now, Chris007 said:

I think both have verbally expressed they would commit if they got an offer

Awesome. Thanks for the feedback. Seems like we could wait on offering to see how they progress a bit more. 

3 minutes ago, VO5 said:

Awesome. Thanks for the feedback. Seems like we could wait on offering to see how they progress a bit more. 

Yes but a risk since Michigan St just offered Galloway & Leal has an offer from Xavier.

Just got back from two weeks overseas.  

Good to see all of the freshmen suited up! All systems are a go.

As Chris mentioned, the team camps are about to take place, and last year those team camps were a very, very big deal in cementing the fabulous summer recruiting for the class of 2018. 

20 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Just got back from two weeks overseas.  

Good to see all of the freshmen suited up! All systems are a go.

As Chris mentioned, the team camps are about to take place, and last year those team camps were a very, very big deal in cementing the fabulous summer recruiting for the class of 2018. 

Also just a reminder they are open to the public. If you are in Bloomington and want to watch go to Assembly Hall or Cook hall this weekend. Limited seating in Cook hall so prepare to stand but you will see all the players, coaches and good high school basketball.

Just now, Chris007 said:

Also just a reminder they are open to the public. If you are in Bloomington and want to watch go to Assembly Hall or Cook hall this weekend. Limited seating in Cook hall so prepare to stand but you will see all the players, coaches and good high school basketball.

Any idea of a list of which teams will be attending?

6 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Here is some of them I that I took from Peegs

Center Grove - 2019 Trayce Jackson-Davis 
Fort Wayne North - 2019 Keion Brooks (This is planned generally speaking, but North hasn't hired a coach, so it really is up in the air, technically speaking.) 
Indianapolis Cathedral - 2019 Armaan Franklin, 2022 Kamari Lands, others (Well, I expect others) 
Bloomington South - 2020 guard Anthony Leal, potentially other young players 
Hamilton Southeastern - 2020 7-footer Mabor Majak 
Culver Academy - 2020 guard Trey Galloway, possible others 
Lawrence North - 2021 forward DJ Hughes, others 
Brownsburg - 2021 guard Pierce Thomas 
Forest Park - 2021 forward Curt Hopf 
Evansville Reitz - 2021 point guard Khristian Lander 
Marion - 2021 guard Jalen Blackmon 
Southridge - 2021 guard Colson Montgomery (expected to be playing basketball that weekend, not a 100 percent guarantee) 
Bloomington North - younger potential prospects 
Indianapolis Tindley 
Indianapolis Southport 
Lawrence Central

Also please remember to be nice to all officials all weekend.

Holy crap...that team list read like a who's who of priority IU recruits. The only teams missing are LaLu, Bettendorf, IA and Mountain View, AL.!

1 minute ago, Stuhoo said:

Holy crap...that team list read like a who's who of priority IU recruits. The only teams missing are LaLu, Bettendorf, IA and Mountain View, AL.!

Yes bringing in all of the recruits of the next few years of the state. I do believe Ft Wayne is out now since they don't have a coach. 

30 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Here is some of them I that I took from Peegs

Center Grove - 2019 Trayce Jackson-Davis 
Fort Wayne North - 2019 Keion Brooks (This is planned generally speaking, but North hasn't hired a coach, so it really is up in the air, technically speaking.) 
Indianapolis Cathedral - 2019 Armaan Franklin, 2022 Kamari Lands, others (Well, I expect others) 
Bloomington South - 2020 guard Anthony Leal, potentially other young players 
Hamilton Southeastern - 2020 7-footer Mabor Majak 
Culver Academy - 2020 guard Trey Galloway, possible others 
Lawrence North - 2021 forward DJ Hughes, others 
Brownsburg - 2021 guard Pierce Thomas 
Forest Park - 2021 forward Curt Hopf 
Evansville Reitz - 2021 point guard Khristian Lander 
Marion - 2021 guard Jalen Blackmon 
Southridge - 2021 guard Colson Montgomery (expected to be playing basketball that weekend, not a 100 percent guarantee) 
Bloomington North - younger potential prospects 
Indianapolis Tindley 
Indianapolis Southport 
Lawrence Central

Also please remember to be nice to all officials all weekend.

Love seeing the inclusion of the '21 class (especially Hopf), any chance Blackhawk Christian (Furst) replaces Ft. Wayne North?