Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

scoot

Summer of 2018

I could not find the right place to post. Do we know yet who is staying all summer to work out? When do the freshman show up? Any new workout updates? It seemed as soon as the season ended we saw a few videos of the guys working out but nothing recently.

Please move to correct topic.

Sent from my SM-G950U using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, scoot said:

I could not find the right place to post. Do we know yet who is staying all summer to work out? When do the freshman show up? Any new workout updates? It seemed as soon as the season ended we saw a few videos of the guys working out but nothing recently.

Me thinks you just created the "right topic."

Keep posting scoot, and let's have this be the thread for summer arrival and workout info!

On 5/30/2018 at 5:47 AM, scoot said:

Many of the workout videos we saw were from the 5 weeks between the end of the season and the end of the semester. We've been getting snippets of guys working out with their own trainer before they arrive.

I think the freshman are slated to arrive in 2-3 weeks. I think Romeo said he was heading to Btown the Tuesday after the all-star games.

18 minutes ago, akinnaird24 said:

Looks like it could be Mason Gillis

That’s who I was thinking. Saw him at the Northwestern game this past year and this looks like him.

12 minutes ago, coonhounds said:

It is gillis i found a article about it. I dont know how to share but can be found by googling his name

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/new-castle-indiana-native-mason-gillis-visiting-iu-today/ 

3 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

You already answered your own question. This weekend will be a huge weekend for IU with the team camps coming in. The staff has to try to decide if they like Leal or Galloway better. Both teams will be here and I expect some offers to go out. 

Hoping for Leal. Seems to be the better prospect