Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Aaron

#IUBASE - 2018 NCAA Tournament

IU just tweeted that tonight is only on watchespn.com. Can get that online as long as you have a cable subscription to ESPN. That's to bad but many of the games in this tourney are online streaming only. 

13 minutes ago, Aaron said:

IU just tweeted that tonight is only on watchespn.com. Can get that online as long as you have a cable subscription to ESPN. That's to bad but many of the games in this tourney are online streaming only. 

Also, on longhorn network. In Dallas so I assume this channel isn't available for most. Only time I will watch this channel :)

12 minutes ago, TXHoosierDaddy said:

Also, on longhorn network. In Dallas so I assume this channel isn't available for most. Only time I will watch this channel :)

Correct. Longhorn network like BTN (which is available on basic cable in Big Ten states and premium sports tier elsewhere) is available on basic cable in Texas but is on a premium sports tier elsewhere and most people (including me) don't get it. 

7 minutes ago, Aaron said:

Correct. Longhorn network like BTN (which is available on basic cable in Big Ten states and premium sports tier elsewhere) is available on basic cable in Texas but is on a premium sports tier elsewhere and most people (including me) don't get it. 

That's what I figured. Just making sure in case. 

Same lineup as last game.

@aasdanny: Indiana will start LHP Andrew Saalfrank (1-3; 3.86 ERA) against Texas. Only the fourth start for Saalfrank, who has worked 30 1/3 innings this season. #HookEm

2 hours ago, Aaron said:

Don't need to have cable.  I just went to watchespn.com and clicked on it. (I don't have cable)

5 minutes ago, HoosierX said:

Don't need to have cable.  I just went to watchespn.com and clicked on it. (I don't have cable)

Thats weird. It made me put in my DirecTV to watch.

Great start to third! Bradley singles, Walker reaches on an error where on a slow roller to 3rd the third baseman went to 2nd base inexplicitely and threw ball into centerfield. Than Houston ties it up with single. 1st and 2nd still no outs.