Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Stuhoo

If I Could Add...

15 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Any current B1G player to next year’s IU roster it would be: (fill in your choice)

For me? Matt Haarms of PeeYeew

Super lanky shot changer with inappropriate,spastic celebrations; doesn’t need the ball in his hands to be effective.

Your choice?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Same, but just to keep him on the bench. Maybe let him pass out towels.

Without putting much thought to it, I’d say the Huerter kid from Maryland. Imagine he and Langford on the wings with Smith and Morgan at the forward spots, we’d be unguardable. 

38 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Without putting much thought to it, I’d say the Huerter kid from Maryland. Imagine he and Langford on the wings with Smith and Morgan at the forward spots, we’d be unguardable. 

Depending on definition of “current big player”, he may not qualify.

Heard he turned some heads at the combine.

7 minutes ago, HoosierX said:

Depending on definition of “current big player”, he may not qualify.

Heard he turned some heads at the combine.

Saw that too, wanted to get it in before he officially declared (hopefully). 

It's difficult to say for this upcoming season, because I'm not sure what we'll have (Juwan? A healthy/unhealthy DeRon? How good will the freshmen -- other than Romeo -- be?), but basing it on last season, I can't give you a specific name, but my decision would be simple: I'd have found the best 3-point shooter in the B1G and been more than happy to add him to our roster. ... Our outside shooting was atrocious last season. I can't remember how many nights we were 6 for 24 or 3 for 19 -- something like that -- when just converting 3 or 4 of those misses would have made a difference. And you have to figure a good 3-point shooter is gonna be good from the free throw line, too. If we had a consistent shooter, we'd have beaten Duke (missed 16 3s and 10 FTs). 

Except Edwards has not proven himself at the PG position.  Edwards is good, but it is yet to be determined how he will translate to the PG position, he played the 2 most of last year

Cassius Winston would be the point that would help us the most. Edwards gets more of the hype because of the flash but Winston is a better passer and shooter. Edwards is a volume scorer.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app