Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

The Postal Service’s Food Drive is this Saturday (May 12th). If you have any canned goods you do not want please leave them in a bag and put them in your mailbox or by your mailbox. Thank you to anyone who participates. I will post how much food nationally we raised at a later time

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

25 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

The Postal Service’s Food Drive is this Saturday (May 12th). If you have any canned goods you do not want please leave them in a bag and put them in your mailbox or by your mailbox. Thank you to anyone who participates. I will post how much food nationally we raised at a later time

Good luck with the food drive... will be participating here in Arizona...

4 hours ago, Uspshoosier said:

I had 9 tubs full before I dropped them off. I got about 6 more loops

Psssh you had a lot more than me

3 hours ago, Uspshoosier said:

I spot a form 3996. Are you over on the route your doing or are you carrying pie off someone else?

Yeah that was about an hour and a half's worth of another route I had to do when I finished my main one. Light Saturday mail though I knocked it out in 45 mins.