Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Hoosierfan2017

Congratulations Seniors!

Pretty cool for Freddie. Met him once, seemed like a real good dude. Worked his butt off and went from JuCo to a major program and got his degree. Nice work!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Agree—Congrats Seniors! Freddie really embraced his IU experience. He recently came to southern Indiana to a youth basketball camp and was great with the kids and did a great job representing IU. That’s the kind of players we want...

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Does Freddie know the game? I think he would be a great guy to keep around the program as a grad assistant or something as he seems to love IU and is good with people/recruits etc. just not sure if he really knows the game that well vs just being a physical specimen

45 minutes ago, bringbackcoverdale said:

What stoles are they wearing?

I think they're stoles for the Neal-Marshall Black Culture Center. I think it had some kind of graduation event yesterday, but not sure. 

53 minutes ago, MikeRoberts said:

Does Freddie know the game? I think he would be a great guy to keep around the program as a grad assistant or something as he seems to love IU and is good with people/recruits etc. just not sure if he really knows the game that well vs just being a physical specimen

No idea, but I agree that he'd be a great guy to keep around the program. He's really embraced IU basketball in his two years here.