Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Evan Fitzner to IU

2 minutes ago, JSHoosier said:

A guy that averaged 5 and 3 for St. Mary's, and shot 40% in a small sample size last year.  I'll pass.

I'd say we have to trust the staff on this one.  They're not going to bring someone in unless they can contribute, IMO.  I am concerned this may be a sign of Deron's status in returning as well.

1 minute ago, InArchWeTrust said:

I'd say we have to trust the staff on this one.  They're not going to bring someone in unless they can contribute, IMO.  I am concerned this may be a sign of Deron's status in returning as well.

Yeah I would imagine we are in a red shirt situation. 

5 minutes ago, Hoosierfan0302 said:

As a redshirt freshman in 2015-16, he averaged 8.7 points and 4.4 rebounds, shooting 41 percent (55-for-134) from the arc. He lost playing time due to the team deciding to go smaller .

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I wondered if maybe the system changed. Thanks

Max Bielfeldt was universally acclaimed as a huge success in an Indiana uniform, after he blew past his prior career achievements to average 8.2 ppg and 4.8 rpg.

Evan Fitzner, as a freshman, averaged 8.7 ppg and 4.4 rpg for a 26-5 St. Mary's team. Not that he'd be as valuable at IU as Max, but the potential is there.

8 minutes ago, btownqb said:

c'mon man... at what point do you trust the staff? 

I don't believe in blind trust, period.  5 and 3 at St. Mary's doesn't fill me with confidence transitioning to the Big Ten.

9 minutes ago, JSHoosier said:

I don't believe in blind trust, period.  5 and 3 at St. Mary's doesn't fill me with confidence transitioning to the Big Ten.

so you simply don't know