Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2018) PG - Kira Lewis to Alabama

Yeah he's been my guy since we saw him in April! I'll be following how he does for Alabama. 

USPS, where do you see this going? Bouknight? Newman?

Best guess Newman or Franklin since they are the 2 that have been on campus. Purdue probably leads going into officials for Franklin but anything can happen once IU can get them on campus for his official. If any of the other guards actually make it on campus then it could get interesting but like every year plenty say they will visit during April and July evaluations but the ones that do are the ones to watch. Newman isn’t as far along and with him going to prep he kind of has a reset in his recruitment. I think IU is still strong with him. Outside chance maybe a guard reclasses from 2020 and outside chance a 2019 guard de commits from a program before early signing. I liked Lewis as well. My number 2 after Carton was Terry so we both struck out

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app