Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

#IUBASE - 3 game series @ Ohio State

30 minutes ago, Aaron said:

https://www.crimsonquarry.com/2018/4/20/17260948/hoosiers-and-buckeyes-set-for-weekend-showdown

First write up of any kind mentioning Milto's absence but writer is not sure of explanation for missed start.

Wouldn't Herrin be considered 5 days rest? Wed, Thurs, Friday, Sat, and Sun? That'd be like 4 days 17 hours? .... He would be more than rested imo. Could for sure give you 5-6 good innings. 

I missed every second of this game and I am not mad about it even a little (saw final score on twitter but nothing else). Glad we won while I took in the Bojan Bogdanović show at Bankers Life which was much more exciting even though IU got a nice win. I will be watching us again in Baseball the rest of the weekend.

Have almost nothing to say tonight since I saw absolutely zero when it came to this game other than our RPI moved up to 20 and saw on twitter that Milto is being held out due to a sore arm. Could be much worse and just hope this does not balloon into something more serious like it has with Miller.