Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2019) PG - Tre Mann to Florida

9 minutes ago, Kepner said:

I don’t subscribe to 247 but I saw there was an article regarding IU getting involved with Mann again. Anyone have any insights?

I saw on a rivals article - Mann "has put off his commitment for the time being." Might be 247 speculating IU could get involved again? Maybe someone here can clarify.

8 hours ago, fwgreenway said:

I saw on a rivals article - Mann "has put off his commitment for the time being." Might be 247 speculating IU could get involved again? Maybe someone here can clarify.

It’s looking like we may get a visit from him, but schools like UNC, Florida, and Tennessee are ahead of us.

9 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

FWIW. Scouts are comparing Tre Mann to Darius Garland (on the court).

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

I had to re-read that to see the (on the court) part.  My first reaction was "what he'd do to make them say such comments"? lol

6 hours ago, Uspshoosier said:

Committed to Florida

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I really like Mann’s game. I wanted him in Bloomington, but at least he chose Florida over North Carolina. He may have to go to classes in Gainesville, but that was apparently not an issue for him or his choice would have been different. 

I'm starting to wonder if we will ever get a verbal. I'm sure we will but..

I really like Mann’s game. I wanted him in Bloomington, but at least he chose Florida over North Carolina. He may have to go to classes in Gainesville, but that was apparently not an issue for him or his choice would have been different. 

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk