Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

AZ Hoosier

(2019) CG Jahmius Ramsey

Louisville with three 4 stars after getting another tonight and are actively recruiting and some perceive the leaders for Aidan Igiehorn and Ramsey.

Currently the 4th best class

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app
Makes me sick.
Their fans are still moaning about the vacated title.The only thing worse is the Chapel Hill farce.

1 hour ago, Fkfootball1 said:

IU should just cheat. You dont get punished. 

Except, that we would.

I agree. I don't want a leg up on other schools, I just want a level playing field. Playing by the rules today is akin to bring a knife to a gun fight. 

Several CB picks to Texas Tech the last few days...that along with 2 recent SG type players committing. Gotta think Louisville is possibly out for Ramsey, thus the CBs to TTU. Like a previous poster said, if we can get him onto campus and at HH, we have a real shot bc it looks like our main competition may be TTU at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

7 minutes ago, jbell833 said:

Several CB picks to Texas Tech the last few days...that along with 2 recent SG type players committing. Gotta think Louisville is possibly out for Ramsey, thus the CBs to TTU. Like a previous poster said, if we can get him onto campus and at HH, we have a real shot bc it looks like our main competition may TTU at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

It could be a case where he doesn’t want to go far from home. He’s from Texas I believe, and UL, IU, and Oregon aren’t exactly a stone’s throw away

3 hours ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

I agree. I don't want a leg up on other schools, I just want a level playing field. Playing by the rules today is akin to bring a knife to a gun fight. 

I definitely want to win with integrity. Maybe I'm naive, but I still think it can be done, although it is much more difficult.

Hoping for the playing field  to level out is most likely a pipe dream as long as the NCAA is running the show. They've shown their true colors time after time. Their view is clouded by $$ and they will do nothing to anyone who is making them lots of it.

1 hour ago, bigrod said:

I definitely want to win with integrity. Maybe I'm naive, but I still think it can be done, although it is much more difficult.

I agree. Villanova seems to be an example of a program that has won within the rules. It's definitely harder, but they seem to be the outlier.

I agree. Villanova seems to be an example of a program that has won within the rules. It's definitely harder, but they seem to be the outlier.

“Within the rules”

It’s relative. Technically Kentucky and Duke have been within the rules. Villanova knows the tricks as well, they have landed some studs that indicate that.

They are the new MSU to me. Izzo looked squeaky clean and admirable for a while too. What I mean by the MSU comparison is they are succeeding while hiding under the veil of other programs that are skirting rules more egregiously.

Just my opinion.

“Within the rules”

It’s relative. Technically Kentucky and Duke have been within the rules. Villanova knows the tricks as well, they have landed some studs that indicate that.

They are the new MSU to me. Izzo looked squeaky clean and admirable for a while too. What I mean by the MSU comparison is they are succeeding while hiding under the veil of other programs that are skirting rules more egregiously.

Just my opinion.

Which ones has Villanova landed that indicate that? Kentucky? Yes. Duke? Yes. Villanova hasn’t had a lot of poor 5* that I am aware of. I agree on the others though.

20 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

“Within the rules”

Just my opinion.

I'm sure Izzo was squeaky clean for a while, until he got bathed in slime.

31 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

See I don’t think he was. When you go into Flint to get top ranked kids you aren’t clean.

may be, but i know i thought of him as a guy that ran a clean program for a while. needless to say, my opinion of him has changed dramatically.

Which ones has Villanova landed that indicate that? Kentucky? Yes. Duke? Yes. Villanova hasn’t had a lot of poor 5* that I am aware of. I agree on the others though.

That don’t have to be poor but the recent steady stream of 5 stars and higher 4 stars suggest he knows how to navigate the waters.

Brunson, Spellman, Quinerly, and even Swider who was recruited by the Who’s who of CBB?

But you are right, they could be doing it all semi legit, and I think they are relative to Kansas/Maryland bags of cash. But imo if you are getting 5 stars on the regular, you know what you are doing.

My MSU comparison may be off as well, because I’m not at all convinced that Izzo wasn’t doing true dirty recruiting.

Nowadays with agents and AAU it’s so easy to transfer money.