Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

AZ Hoosier

(2019) CG Jahmius Ramsey

17 hours ago, AKHoosier said:

Is he actually going to Hoosier Hysteria?

Hope so, and sees the treatment Romeo gets and falls in love with the environment.

I want this kid bad, but he just doesn't seem like the type of kid that comes to IU.  But the last time I said that was during Thomas Bryant's recruitment, so you never know.

I think you are correct when you said he is not the type of kid that comes to IU. From what I was told a few weeks ago I was going to be surprised and disappointed if he ended up at IU. 

9 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I think you are correct when you said he is not the type of kid that comes to IU. From what I was told a few weeks ago I was going to be surprised and disappointed if he ended up at IU. 

Fair to draw conclusions based on the other schools that were recruiting him? (I am thinking about Miami and Louisville in particular. And Tech under Beard is too early to tell, but wouldn't be shocking)

1 hour ago, Uspshoosier said:

Probably not

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

17 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

No chance for HH and probably not at all.

16 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

1 minute ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Rabjohns once again reaffirming what Chris already told us.

Jeff Rabjohns‏ @JeffRabjohns 

Indiana has postponed Jahmius Ramsey's official visit. Future date to be determined.

Yes, I got that from him today and he might or might not have been the person to tell me about the Ramsey recruitment that didn't sound like IU basketball to me. Made me wonder why Archie was going after him. 

1 minute ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Welp, So do we chase other guards?

Brooks, TJD, Stewart, Nnaji.

Anyone else we are really pursuing? I’ve lost track a little.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Judging from Peegs, it seems like we are pursuing Anthony Harris still. But guard options are becoming pretty slim. 

17 hours ago, jbell833 said:

Feel the same way...gonna be tough to get him out of the state of Texas. With this year's outrageous Hoosier Hysteria budget it sounds like they're going to pull out all the stops. Let's hope it's enough to get him seriously thinking about donning the candy stripes!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Could you elaborate on the budget? Was there information saying they're trying to up their game compared to last year?

5 hours ago, Chris007 said:

Yes, I got that from him today and he might or might not have been the person to tell me about the Ramsey recruitment that didn't sound like IU basketball to me. Made me wonder why Archie was going after him. 

Interesting turn of events. Care to share what happened? Sounds like handlers involved, questionable character, grades, or a combination. 

3 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

First, I think you are correct.

Appreciate the response and sounds like Arch learned from big brothers mistakes. Unfortunately, Sean will probably soon get an extension. That’s how the NCAA runs college athletics as long as your winning and making them $.

17 minutes ago, Bowhunter said:

So could we have still took Newman ? I know he said he wouldn’t do that to Franklin but just curious 

My guess is that we still would have taken him, but he would not want to play for us.  

Edited by BtownStrength