Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

AZ Hoosier

(2019) CG Jahmius Ramsey

7 hours ago, ebridges24 said:

I can't even begin to count the times I've driven through Louisville and wondered what kind of campus they have. Any input?? What's it like?

Sent from my LG-K371 using BtownBanners mobile app

It’s pretty dumpy. It’s kind of like Butler in terms of the surrounding area, but Butler’s actual campus is decent.

Zagsblog-

Jahmius Ramsey, the 6-foot-4 combo guard from IMG (FL) Academy, will transfer to Oak Hill (VA) Academy, he announced Tuesday via Twitter.  Cole Anthony, Chandler Lawson, Cam Thomas, Lynn Greer, Tobias Rotegard and Kofi Cockburn will also join Ramsey at Oak Hill next year.  According to 247Sports, Ramsey is ranked as the No. 34 overall player in the Class of 2019 and the No. 4 ranked combo guard.  He currently holds offers from schools such as Louisville, Arkansas, Wake Forest, NC State, Miami, Oregon, Oklahoma, Indiana, Maryland, Baylor, Illinois, Virginia, Florida, Virginia Tech, Tulane, Texas A&M, Kansas State, and UNLV, among others.  Playing with Drive Nation on the Nike EYBL Circuit this summer, Ramsey averaged 14.7 points, 3.5 rebounds, 3.3 assists, and 1.2 steals per game, in 15 regular season games played.   Drive Nation finished with an 11-5 record and an appearance in Peach Jam.  In five games at Peach Jam, Ramsey averaged 18.4 points, 2.6 rebounds, 1.8 assists, and 2.4 steals per game, leading Drive Nation to a 2-3 record at Peach Jam.

14 minutes ago, SouthwoodKnight2012 said:

I don't understand how if you look at his top 10 we aren't in the lead.  What are his priorities?

Lol, when I look at his (and several other's) lists, I wonder how UL is in on so many prospects.  They must be doing a great job of assuring players that either the NCAA won't do anything to them (and that would probably be true) or any punishment will be far in the future.

Oregon, Miami, Texas Tech, and Florida have had more success recently than IU. They are all solid programs.

I didn’t put Tech or Florida on my list.

Oregon.... Nike is involved. Just look at recruiting results. Have to be blind to ignore it.

Miami, I shouldn’t have to tell u their recent history.

I guess we can put a blanket over most high major D1 programs that have had some winning history. But some way more than most.

Certain programs routinely in the mix of said scandalous behavior.

The schools I mentioned in my first post are some of the more notorious second rate cheaters.

The entire SEC seems to have joined that group the last few years as well.

Some of the other cheaters had to settle down a little after being grazed by the fire. Syracuse, Arizona, Baylor, Uconn to name a few.

Some people forget some of the reports that families were getting 5k and more just to take official visits to certain schools.

So long as Indiana is competing at its pay scale.

PS- Apologies for me always going off on this tangent but it’s something that has bothered me in collegiate sports for 20 plus years.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Some schools choose to play the game and don’t care about perception. IU won’t. They keep their coaches on a short leash.

That’s where people miss my point. I’m not indicting Indiana for being on these lists.

It’s more of an observation, and we don’t usually land too many of these types of recruits.

I feel more comfortable almost going against the bluebloods then the LSUs, Oregon’s, Memphis’ of the world.

Wow that is quite the random list of schools.  He reminds me of Lugentz Dort in that regard.
I bet he ends up at Oregon or Miami.

And Dort ended up at Arizona State who has recruited some shade since Hurley has been there. Thon Maker.

Then again Hurley has K as his guide. No one better at duping the world and he remains untouchable with unreal recruiting classes, bagleys money, and other known events.