Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

FearMcCracken

Which order would you rank these championships

If anyone cares, had this lively discussion today - If you are from or live in Indiana, rank these championships in the order of importance based on which ones you care about the most.

1. IUBB wins another national championship (Yeah I know that’s gonna be #1)

2. Colts win another Super Bowl

3. Pacers win NBA championship 

4. IUFB goes to the Rose Bowl. 

That’s my order... any takers?

Edited by FearMcCracken

Grew up in Indiana, but didn't watch much football when I was younger and still never watch the NBA.  So my order would be:

1.  IUBB national title

2.  Another Yankees World Series title (grew up hearing Mickey Mantle stories from my dad and it rubbed off, I call it proper raising)

3.  IUFB Rose Bowl

IUBB NC, aka moar Btown bannerage

IUFB Rose Bowl, seems like a fantasy, but the Cubs are now perennial winners, so.....

Pacers NBA championship. I don't care much about the NBA but am pretty tired of the usual suspects.

IUbaseball CWS title. It would feel really good to have a NC in another "major" sport.

Colts Super Bowl. They aren't my favorite NFL team, but they are from my hometown. 

Cubs WS #2 of the modern era. 

1)Banner - Archie restored my hope that I'll see one in my lifetime. Sad that I doubted I would, considering I'm a BtownBanners baby, but that's what CTC and losses to Syracuse and FW will do to you!

2)Colts. They're my first sports love and would probably be #1 except I've seen them win one and not IUBB.

3) IUFB B1G Championship

4)More Yankees WS. Evil empire, baby!!

5)Pacers

11 hours ago, Feathery said:

1. US Soccer wins a World Cup

2. IU basketball National title

3. Michigan Football National Title

4. 49ers Super Bowl

5. SF Giants World Series

6. Golden State NBA Champions

"My favorite teams are Villanova basketball, Alabama football, New England Patriots, and the Golden State Warriors"