Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Cheaney40

Juwan Morgan RETURNING For Senior Season

2 minutes ago, rcs29 said:

This I'm sure has been asked 1,000 times but when is the cutoff? Is it the 25th?

Sent from my Pixel XL using BtownBanners mobile app

Well, according to this, from NBA.com, June 11th at 5pm.

2018 NBA Draft

April 11-14
Portsmouth Invitational Tournament (Portsmouth, VA)

April 22
NBA Early Entry Eligibility Deadline (11:59 p.m. ET)

May 15
NBA Draft Lottery (Chicago)

May 16-20
NBA Draft Combine 2018 (Chicago)

June 11 
NBA Draft Early Entry Entrant Withdrawal Deadline (5 p.m. ET)

June 21 
NBA Draft 2018

Well, according to this, from NBA.com, June 11th at 5pm.

2018 NBA Draft

April 11-14
Portsmouth Invitational Tournament (Portsmouth, VA)

April 22
NBA Early Entry Eligibility Deadline (11:59 p.m. ET)

May 15
NBA Draft Lottery (Chicago)

May 16-20
NBA Draft Combine 2018 (Chicago)

June 11 
NBA Draft Early Entry Entrant Withdrawal Deadline (5 p.m. ET)

June 21 
NBA Draft 2018

Thanks. That is much later than I thought it would be

Sent from my Pixel XL using BtownBanners mobile app

May 30th is the deadline to withdraw and retain college eligibility. June 11th is the deadline to withdraw from the draft itself.
I'm starting to think we don't hear a until the very last day. He must really be considering leaving.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

44 minutes ago, Bailey7878 said:

I'm starting to think we don't hear a until the very last day. He must really be considering leaving.

Nah, he's just having a hoot keeping all of us on pins and needles.   :92:

It really makes all of the sense in the world for him to have as much interaction as he can with the NBA and get all the feedback he can.  A chance for him to catch the eye of a team or two that will follow his progress this next season much more closely than they might have otherwise.  

1 hour ago, Bailey7878 said:

I’m pretty sure he was 100% gone until Romeo committed which made him reconsider

Rabjohns said all the NBA front office people he's talked to say he's coming back to school. My take is there's no way he leaves unless he has a guarantee, but it makes sense to squeeze in as many individual work outs as he can until May 30.
Good

1 hour ago, HoosierDYT said:

I’m pretty sure he was 100% gone until Romeo committed which made him reconsider

I'm pretty sure this is 100% conjecture, that you nor anyone else knows anything about it; and Romeo Langford had nothing to do with what Juwon Morgan decides to do.   I'm also pretty sure he knows he has a lot to work on to become an NBA player and wanted to learn from the people in the league what he needs to develop in order to play in the league.    He made a smart decision.  Gets to compare himself to others in his same position, learn what he needs to work on, gets to play high level basketball all summer, and still play college basketball.  

I'm pretty sure this is 100% conjecture, that you nor anyone else knows anything about it; and Romeo Langford had nothing to do with what Juwon Morgan decides to do.   I'm also pretty sure he knows he has a lot to work on to become an NBA player and wanted to learn from the people in the league what he needs to develop in order to play in the league.    He made a smart decision.  Gets to compare himself to others in his same position, learn what he needs to work on, gets to play high level basketball all summer, and still play college basketball.  

Is he an nba 3 or 4?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

12 minutes ago, MikeRoberts said:

Is he an nba 3 or 4?

I would guess a 3, but I have no idea with the newer spread offenses.  He's obviously best with his back to the basket (or was a year ago), and I imagine he's tired of hearing "work on your jump shot."  Not a lot of 6'7" NBA 4's, but he's got a unique game which is obviously still developing.

I would guess a 3, but I have no idea with the newer spread offenses.  He's obviously best with his back to the basket (or was a year ago), and I imagine he's tired of hearing "work on your jump shot."  Not a lot of 6'7" NBA 4's, but he's got a unique game which is obviously still developing.

He reminds me of he Landry kid that played at Purdue a while back

No way Landry was 6-9

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

His listed is 6’9” (and 248 wow) while Juwan is listed at 6’7”. I figured Carl would be listed at 6’8”. Never would have guessed the 248 though.