Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

coachmayhew

B1G tournament

Purdue and Minnesota are playing Saturday in West Lafayette the dump for one spot in the 7vs8 game of the B1G tourney.  The other spot will go to Iowa, as long as they win their home game against Nebraska on Saturday.

This means that because Indiana has the one seed in the B1G tourney that they will either play Purdue, Minnesota, or Iowa in their 1st B1G tournament game.

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/big10/sports/m-baskbl/auto_pdf/2012-13/misc_non_event/2013_mbb_bracket.pdf

Having a day off can only help. It will be brutal on the teams starting B1G tournament play the day before and playing every day as long as they win. I hope we can get some shots falling against Michigan before the tournament starts. It will be one tough tournament, last team standing.. Several teams could make deep tournament runs. Will be fun to watch.

If the possible matchups listed above come to pass, I want Minnesota...........Iowa and Purdue will be too hungry looking for away past us to get into the tourney............plus I want to see us dominate them once......

I hate Illinois, but I LOVE the fact we get revenge from that horrible horrible ending in the FAKE Assembly Hall.   Minnesota is a team I just don't like going against, similar to Wisconsin.  I think the Hoosiers will come out and dominate by 15 points.  They won't let up this time.  No way, no how.