Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

HERPES Outbreak at Purdue!

The story about Haas was in the IndyStar newspaper this morning and just now on the noon news on local tv. I actually feel bad for him. Some dumb decisions, which if I'm honest I could have made when I was young, will follow him forever.

Oh wow, just a lot of hilarity in that article. My favorite? "Purdue coach Matt Painter and the university declined comment to the Journal & Courier...." What, exactly, do they expect Painter to say about this? "Well at least he didn't rape her like at Michigan State!"  

45 minutes ago, cthomas said:

The story about Haas was in the IndyStar newspaper this morning and just now on the noon news on local tv. I actually feel bad for him. Some dumb decisions, which if I'm honest I could have made when I was young, will follow him forever.

Why would you feel bad? He knew he had stds and went around spreading them to people. 

So...I’ll put my two cents on this. This law suite will not go through. No way to prove that his parter got it from him. The virus can be dormant for years after exposure before becoming active.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

10 hours ago, jgries84 said:

So...I’ll put my two cents on this. This law suite will not go through. No way to prove that his parter got it from him. The virus can be dormant for years after exposure before becoming active.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

The reason it looks like they have something here is b/c of the text messages that were handed over. Haas actual girlfriend communicated with the girl who filed the lawsuit. She stated this was not the first time he gave someone herpes as she has it too. They also both worked to try to hush this girl up so she wouldn't file a lawsuit.