Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

Morgan Ellison to miss rest of spring season

More from our head coach.  Allen:  "Bottom line is that he's been allowed to be with our team recently. We still have no answer yet for his game opportunities, but he's been allowed to be around us on a consistent basis now, which has helped. We still don't know the longterm future yet."

5 hours ago, BtownStrength said:

Would someone in the know mind sending me a PM regarding the reason for suspension? I am out of the loop

I asked for a PM awhile ago and no one bit, but I did read on one board or another that someone thought it was related to a potential domestic assault.

52 minutes ago, BtownStrength said:

Thanks for the info. 

I think you will see in the future that he is no longer even practicing with the team. Not 100% sure but if my info is correct it's all but over.

41 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I think you will see in the future that he is no longer even practicing with the team. Not 100% sure but if my info is correct it's all but over.

Now why would they allow him to go back to practice just to turn around and completely remove him from the team? Not saying you're wrong, just seems counter-intuitive. 

5 minutes ago, ThompsonHoosier said:

Now why would they allow him to go back to practice just to turn around and completely remove him from the team? Not saying you're wrong, just seems counter-intuitive. 

Sometimes what athletics does is not the same as what the University does. 

12 minutes ago, HoosierX said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.indystar.com/amp/1513037002

Determined by IU panel to be guilty of sexual assault.  Suspended from all IU campuses for 2.5 years.

Good for IU. MSU fans are gonna be so shocked since they were under the impression it was literally impossible for this to occur. 

I hate that universities play any role in these things, especially the role of judge and jury. Law enforcement should handle sexual assault allegations, not campus kangaroo courts. 

Educational institutions have special privileges and responsibilities to protect their students. Law enforcement also cannot do anything unless the victim presses charges.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app