Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

#IUBASE - 3 game series vs Purdue

4 minutes ago, Aaron said:

Nice start Hoosiers lead 8-1 today in 5th. Just turned on.

Another thing I realized sucks and its completely beyond IU's or anyone's control is attendance has been the lowest I have seen it since Bart Kaufman opened this year and its not performance at all or a lack of interest fan base. Its purely that the weather has been worse than it has ever been during the season and no one wants to go. I've looked across other northern teams and attendance seems to be down everywhere by a lot and no one is at fault except mother nature. We can debate playing early baseball (and I don't want to right now) but generally attendance gets better by now and weather warms up. This has been an unusual year. Hopefully we finally get some warm days soon and can have our typical Friday/Saturday sellouts at the Bart we usually do. Attendance for PU is not full for first time ever and I blame no one given it seems we have February weather in April. I certainly don't want to come out.

I noticed our game with Ball State from earlier this week still hasn't been rescheduled. We've got them at home on the 18th, just play a double header and let them bat last in one game. Not rocket science. I know BSU was the home team and it's probably their call, but this team is too good to be losing so many opportunities to play.

19 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Games like today make yesterday even more frustrating

It's going to be even more frustrating if we only score 2-3 runs tomorrow after scoring a bunch of pointless runs today.

11 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

It's going to be even more frustrating if we only score 2-3 runs tomorrow after scoring a bunch of pointless runs today.

Won't be if we win 

11 Logan Kaletha    cf
14 Matt Lloyd    2b
51 Logan Sowers    rf
29 Ryan Fineman    c
30 Scotty Bradley    1b
7   Matt Gorski    lf
21 Elijah Dunham    dh
2   Cole Barr    3b
10 Justin Walker    ss
44 Cam Beauchamp    p

4 minutes ago, ccgeneral said:

11 Logan Kaletha    cf
14 Matt Lloyd    2b
51 Logan Sowers    rf
29 Ryan Fineman    c
30 Scotty Bradley    1b
7   Matt Gorski    lf
21 Elijah Dunham    dh
2   Cole Barr    3b
10 Justin Walker    ss
44 Cam Beauchamp    p

Sitting Miller two days in a row

How many times is Justin Walker going to mess up at short before Lemonis does something? I now understand why we have focus issues. After Friday's major errors Lemonis said to Walker per his interview 'its OK" and put his arm around him he said. He has since proceeded to make 2 more critical errors. 

I understand wanting to believe in a kid but at some point if cuddling him is not working (which I am fine trying first) than its time to either get tough or bench him. His defense is unacceptable.