Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

HoosierCoop

Who's Declaring/Transferring Around NCAA 2018

49 minutes ago, 8bucks said:

What is she saying

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

"He not close according to your observation bcuz his FTs need to be better how many jump shots he took this season none really. But you can bash my son for a decision he and I made and down his game good job sir you the reason he is doing what he’s doing bcuz people like you doubt him now putting his game down by they way many dudes in nba can’t shoot or make a FT at 50% and getting paid have a good day"

At least she remembered to include a punctuation mark.

2 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

"He not close according to your observation bcuz his FTs need to be better how many jump shots he took this season none really. But you can bash my son for a decision he and I made and down his game good job sir you the reason he is doing what he’s doing bcuz people like you doubt him now putting his game down by they way many dudes in nba can’t shoot or make a FT at 50% and getting paid have a good day"

Sounds like he's determined to go pro. Man Purdue will be hurting next year if him and Edwards leave. 

4 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Sounds like he's determined to go pro. Man Purdue will be hurting next year if him and Edwards leave. 

honestly I think neither of them leave.

BUT I think Carsen Edwards is better than about 15 guys that end up drafted in the 2 rounds.  I think he is first round talented.  He's a gamer.  

2 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

honestly I think neither of them leave.

BUT I think Carsen Edwards is better than about 15 guys that end up drafted in the 2 rounds.  I think he is first round talented.  He's a gamer.  

Oh I don't think he should but look who is guiding him

14 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Went ahead and looked it up out of boredom. Two guys shot worse than 50% from the free throw line this past year. I guess I could also criticize her English, but it is the internet so my expectations are already super low. Guess I shouldn't be surprised someone spouted off incorrect facts on the internet too

Went ahead and looked it up out of boredom. Two guys shot worse than 50% from the free throw line this past year. I guess I could also criticize her English, but it is the internet so my expectations are already super low. Guess I shouldn't be surprised someone spouted off incorrect facts on the internet too

I actually see several in the nba this season with a worse than 50% FT’s. Idk what your looking at

8 minutes ago, KingPG21 said:

You counting just anyone that shot free throws? They need to qualify. 

Yeah, even counting every dude that shot free throws in the NBA, only 1 guy shot more than 100 and shot worse than 50%, only 5 shot more than 50 and shot worse than 50%. That is out of more than 500 guys...... counting every rando who shot free throws is kind of dumb

You counting just anyone that shot free throws? They need to qualify. 

Josh Huestis 69games 30% Andre Roberson 39games 31%(injury) Eric Moreland 67g 38% Deandre Liggins 58g 40% Kosta Koufus 71g 44% Plumlees-Miles 55g 45% Mason 74g 45% Lonzo Ball 52g 45% Tarik Black 51g 46%

It doesn’t matter, wasn’t calling u out or anything. Just wasn’t sure where you were looking or whatever

Yeah, even counting every dude that shot free throws in the NBA, only 1 guy shot more than 100 and shot worse than 50%, only 5 shot more than 50 and shot worse than 50%. That is out of more than 500 guys...... counting every rando who shot free throws is kind of dumb

Yeah, ok. I gotcha

Just now, yogisballin said:

Josh Huestis 69games 30% Andre Roberson 39games 31%(injury) Eric Moreland 67g 38% Deandre Liggins 58g 40% Kosta Koufus 71g 44% Plumlees-Miles 55g 45% Mason 74g 45% Lonzo Ball 52g 45% Tarik Black 51g 46%

It doesn’t matter, wasn’t calling u out or anything. Just wasn’t sure where you were looking or whatever

Nah you're all good. I think its funny that she probably just looked at a basic list of players who shot free throws and saw all the guys who shot at least two free throws this past season and used that for her 50% comment. I guess if the goal is just to make it to the NBA then her point was valid.

I liked Mama Williams. She was angry, but it seemed she had had a tough life. People ripped her son and said he’d never make it in the NBA. Well, who was the crazy one then? I’m ashamed of the way this board handled that situation.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando BtownBanners

I liked Mama Williams. She was angry, but it seemed she had had a tough life. People ripped her son and said he’d never make it in the NBA. Well, who was the crazy one then? I’m ashamed of the way this board handled that situation.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando BtownBanners

This is my opinion of that situation too.

A typical person when pushed, will push back.

However, Our defense as a board is Crean was making a mess of things and Troy was tied up with the rumors of Luke Fischer transferring. Mom’s are going to defend their sons, right or wrong. I’ve seen it a million times.