Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hoosiers take an 11-5 mid-week win over Northern KY.  Phillips started as a last minute replacement for Benes and went 1.2 innings followed by Kraft, Buhr and Tonghini who collectively gave up 9 hits, 7 BB and recorded 9 strikeouts.

We scored 5 in the 1st inning and never trailed getting 13 hits.  Tibbitts went 4-4 and Cerny 2-4.  Cerny and Stadler each 3 RBI and Tibbitts and Wiggins each 2.

This weekend we host Troy for a 3-game series.

Final score 13-5.  I stopped following the game after my earlier post.  5 pitchers allowed 12 hits, 6 BB; 3 WP.  On the flip side we had 7 hits; Tibbits only player with at least 2.  

We try again tonight back in Bloomington hosting Illinois State at 7:00.  Televised on BTN+

Radio

Live Stats

2 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Final score 13-5.  I stopped following the game after my earlier post.  5 pitchers allowed 12 hits, 6 BB; 3 WP.  On the flip side we had 7 hits; Tibbits only player with at least 2.  

We try again tonight back in Bloomington hosting Illinois State at 7:00.  Televised on BTN+

Radio

Live Stats

Game is at 5pm

After giving up 13 runs last night to Vandy, we're still in a benevolent mood tonight and trail Illinois State 15-0 in the bottom of the 5th.  We're on our 4th pitcher in the game.  Meanwhile, ISU's starter is pitching a 5-hit shutout and has yet to walk a batter.  This is becoming very depressing.  

After giving up 13 runs last night to Vandy, we're still in a benevolent mood tonight and trail Illinois State 15-0 in the bottom of the 5th.  We're on our 4th pitcher in the game.  Meanwhile, ISU's starter is pitching a 5-hit shutout and has yet to walk a batter.  This is becoming very depressing.  

Wth Is going on with these guys? Borderline 25 team to this?

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

16-6 is the final shellacking in a run shortened game.  5 pitchers gave up 15 hits.  Rybarczak lasted an inning allowing 2 hits and 1 run.  Don't know why he was pulled after 1 unless that was the plan all along.  Benes relieved and never got a single out giving up a 2-run HR and 2BB.  Whiteaker was the sacrificial lamb going 3 innings allowing 9 hits and 11 runs.  Keyster and Buhr finished out the game.  

We finally scored 5 runs in the 5th and ended up with 11 hits for the game.  Taylor, Tibbits & Stadler each had 2.  Taylor & Mathison each 2-RBI.

This weekend we host Belmont (10-7)