Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

2018 April Evaluation Period

33 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Alex Hemenway played for Pocket City last year but I haven't seen his name on its 2018 roster.  Anyone know what AAU team he's playing on this year?

http://indianaelite.com/team/6044

not sure if this is updated, but Indiana Elite lists him on their ‘19 team.

2018 #EYBL Top Returner #WelcomeBackTour

Zion Harmon will run with Boo Williams (VA) for his third year on the circuit.

2017 Stats ️: d1circuit.com/roster_players…

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Do we still have a good rep with Boo? If so, I like this.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

2018 #EYBL Top Returner #WelcomeBackTour

Zion Harmon will run with Boo Williams (VA) for his third year on the circuit.

2017 Stats ️: d1circuit.com/roster_players…

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Breaking Nike EYBL news, the nations #1 PG. Zion Harmon @its_zionharmon has moved from Boo Williams to Bluff City Legends @TeamPennyHoops and takes over the PG position for what is now the EYBL favorites. @D1Circuit Story at coast2coastpreps.com

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

AAU season opens full bore next weekend with the 3 major circuits all in action.   Indianapolis will be the home to an Adidas qualifier event starting on Friday the 20th and running through Sunday the 22nd.  Specific game schedules have not yet been released.

On a different note, if you have any interest in following some of the really funny stuff that takes place during the AAU season, follow @aau_bingo    Here's a sample:  Player asks the ref “can I run the baseline?” Ref: .... Opposing player: “yeah you can I made the basket.” Me to opposing player: “Thanks for telling him that because the ref has no clue.” Ref: “Yeah thanks, I didn’t know that.”       

Ref who never crossed halfcourt at today’s game, cut warmups by 5 mins and told scorekeeper to make each half 18 mins instead of 20. Overheard him say he had a date tonight.

On 4/15/2018 at 7:29 PM, Ryno6284 said:

Screw Boo! I would rather have 4 * Indiana kids!

Sorry but Zion Harmon is a STUD!!!! If there's a chance to get him he is better than a 4* Indiana kid just because he is from Indiana and I'm one that wants in state kids. But in this case that thought process is wrong imo. 

@MatthewBain_: Schools expected to watch D.J. Carton this weekend in Dallas: Virginia, Virginia Tech, Iowa, Iowa State, Michigan, Wisconsin, Indiana, Marquette, Ohio State + the rest of the schools actively pursuing him, Carton's AAU program director tells me.

He was @ HH last year.

@jakeweingarten: Illinois, Ohio State, Indiana, Pittsburgh, Virginia Tech, Penn State, Iowa State, Louisville, Purdue, and Xavier are among those that will be in this weekend for 2019 Christ School F, 2019 Brandon Stone, he says. #LivePeriod

17 minutes ago, ccgeneral said:

He was @ HH last year.

@jakeweingarten: Illinois, Ohio State, Indiana, Pittsburgh, Virginia Tech, Penn State, Iowa State, Louisville, Purdue, and Xavier are among those that will be in this weekend for 2019 Christ School F, 2019 Brandon Stone, he says. #LivePeriod

There was some previous talk of Brandon Stone as a 2018 reclass. And he's from Pittsburgh, so the Miller family has a good idea of what the deal is with this player.

Jus' saying.