Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

2018 3X3U National Championship

Robert Johnson will play with Jae'Sean Tate (OSU), Nate Mason (MINN) and Vincent Edwards (PUR) in the @3X3UHoops 32-team tournament during Final Four weekend.  Overall winning team in the event earns $50,000.  

https://www.3x3uhoops.com/

15 hours ago, yogisballin said:

RoJo playin with Nate Mason, Vince Edwards and Jae’sean Tate. Should be solid

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Looks like the original nomination was Bryant Mcintosh instead of Rojo

But RoJo hits the game winner and the Big Ten ends the day 2-0 and RoJo has $500 more in his pocket than he had before the day started.

You see the play near the end when he didn’t grab the ball after Colonial made basket. Then they made another. Didn’t even know that was a thing.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

2 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

You see the play near the end when he didn’t grab the ball after Colonial made basket. Then they made another. Didn’t even know that was a thing.

Yeah, that was an unusual wrinkle.  Did you catch the fact there is a shot clock and I don't know if the substitutions are a mandatory thing or how that works.  The one thing that could make it even better is if they played shirts and skins!   lol

Yeah, that was an unusual wrinkle.  Did you catch the fact there is a shot clock and I don't know if the substitutions are a mandatory thing or how that works.  The one thing that could make it even better is if they played shirts and skins!   lol

Lol. Yeah there is a shot clock. I think subs are required but not sure how frequently. They seem to roll them pretty quickly.

Big Ten advances to the quarterfinals and earns another $1,000.   Painful game to watch - like listening to the Anvil Chorus - clang, clang, clang.  RoJo should just stick to driving for layups because these teams aren't playing a lot of interior defense.  His jump shot was atrocious but his team won and he now has $750.00 for the weekend.

Next opponent will be the SWAC.