Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

iubb

Tom Crean to be next Georgia coach / 6 year 3.2 Million annually

5 minutes ago, CandyStripers said:

Archie is a f****** joke and the fact everyone wants to blame this roster on Crean is a joke. I was not a Crean fan but I would gladly take him over this f****** clown. Crean literally came into this program with nothing and built the program up. This jack*** is bringing it down. I wanted Crean gone as much as the next guy but did not want Archie. This team has way to much talent to be losing these games. Hallelujah holy s*** where's the tylenol?

Sent from my SM-G930V using BtownBanners mobile app

Did you watch the Crean teams that couldn’t shoot three pointers? It would be just as ugly. 

7 minutes ago, CandyStripers said:

I did watch and can't remember a Crean team that was worse from 3 than this team. Can you?

How about the year he got fired? That was an abomination of a season and there are still plenty of players from that roster. 

So let me get this straight. You think this team is a better 3 point shooting team than that one was?

2013-14 team is going to be the closest numbers wise that will compare to this years 3 pt shooting
2013-14 team was 34% for the whole season
This years team through 24 games is 32%

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

2013-14 team is going to be the closest numbers wise that will compare to this years 3 pt shooting
2013-14 team was 34% for the whole season
This years team through 24 games is 32%

And that team couldn’t play defense.

And that team couldn’t play defense.

Yeah and they finished 7-11 in B1G. This this team can't even win a game at home. No way they finish better. Not saying Crean is the answer but if you think Archie is then holy s***

Yeah and they finished 7-11 in B1G. This this team can't even win a game at home. No way they finish better. Not saying Crean is the answer but if you think Archie is then holy s***

This season sucks. But if you think we’ve seen enough from Archie to make that call, then holy ****.

We can be a lot better under him. How much better than we were under Crean? Not really sure. Good signs? Yea. Holds people accountable and is passionate. Red flags? No offense. No player development. Players aren’t playing off his energy any. Maybe by year 4. Next season is going to be a struggle as well.

There will be some addition by subtraction.

29 minutes ago, TXHoosierDaddy said:

And here it is folks....Tom Crean lands the #1 player in the country for 2019. His class is now #12 overall. 9 years at IU and he couldn't sniff the #1 recruit ever. 

Good for Crean. The kid is a Georgia native and had previously stated he was interested in playing for his state and that he was impressed with Crean’s involvement with Wade and VO. It’s an illustration of how kids pay attention to coaches getting players to the NBA (wether or not the coach is actually responsible for getting the player to the NBA is another subject).

1 hour ago, TXHoosierDaddy said:

And here it is folks....Tom Crean lands the #1 player in the country for 2019. His class is now #12 overall. 9 years at IU and he couldn't sniff the #1 recruit ever. 

In those 9 years at IU how many times did the state of Indiana have the #1 recruit?  The kid wanted to stay home.