Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

iubb

Tom Crean to be next Georgia coach / 6 year 3.2 Million annually

Good to see him get another gig. He deserves another shot somewhere with expectations that aren’t as high as IU. Fans there should be pleased with what he ought to be able to do there. Now watch Georgia turn into a defensive monster....how messed up would that be?! Haha 

1 minute ago, Iugradman said:

How anyone can praise this clown is beyond me. Some of the things he did behind the scenes make you wonder if he was trying to screw up the program. He wouldn’t give his players, managers, or coaching staff a weekly schedule. They were constantly on call and it wore them down. He would run full speed walkthroughs on the day of games. No wonder most fans, the in state coaches and recruits hated him. 

There you go. Fixed that for ya.

$EC land. The administration there might let him land those questionable recruits he chased and missed at IU.

$EC is loaded with coaches. Quickly becoming a serious conference with their financial dedication and ability to land 5 stars up and down the conference.

Schools like Vandy, Alabama, Auburn, Florida, LSU, Mississippi State and others landing 5 stars.

Interesting. SEC doesn’t play around and might become the 2nd best conference in basketball VERY soon.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Per Osterman, our financial obligation should be done.

Just to be clear, it was probably fair to expect Georgia to pay Crean enough to offset IU's responsibility in the buyout. But I believe that was somewhere between $1.3 million and $1.4 million per year, so needed to see it to know for sure.

6 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

$EC land. The administration there might let him land those questionable recruits he chased and missed at IU.

$EC is loaded with coaches. Quickly becoming a serious conference with their financial dedication and ability to land 5 stars up and down the conference.

Schools like Vandy, Alabama, Auburn, Florida, LSU, Mississippi State and others landing 5 stars.

Interesting. SEC doesn’t play around and might become the 2nd best conference in basketball VERY soon.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

This would make me sad!