Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

2018 NCAA Tournament Games

12 minutes ago, wirenuts said:

Completely agree....I believe he knows what each team is all about at this point of the process though

Sent from my LG-H872 using BtownBanners mobile app

No doubt he knows what each team is about. But it’s like when Butler went on that Final Four run and Cody was still being recruited. Had Butler won, Cody would’ve been 10X more likely to pick them than he already was

He didn’t want to be associated with the fake class stuff. That’s why North Carolina had no chance

Why would he care about that? Nothing happen. In my opinion winning it all will have nothing to do with with where Romeo ends up. Roy Williams won a National Title and the very next day did an in home visit with Romeo. If he was influenced by teams winning it all then North Carolina would still be on the list. Kansas was always the best option for him if he was worried about winning it all

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

8 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Why would he care about that? Nothing happen. In my opinion winning it all will have nothing to do with with where Romeo ends up. Roy Williams won a National Title and the very next day did an in home visit with Romeo. If he was influenced by teams winning it all then North Carolina would still be on the list. Kansas was always the best option for him if he was worried about winning it all

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Romeo was never going to UNC. Period. End of story. Not with the fake class stuff. Doesn’t matter if they’d won three straight championships while recruiting him. Wasn’t gonna happen. Him and his family have higher standards than that

55 minutes ago, chicagoHOOSIER said:

He said the college game is garbage and 90% of D1 players aren't even good.

I just think the college game is different, and often better than the NBA game in ways.  And I also think just about everybody who played D1 ball is pretty good.

6 hours ago, KingPG21 said:

To each their own I guess. I could make an argument that college basketball is garbage given, 90% of the guys playing it aren't actually that good at basketball. 

Don't talk about my posts out of context. I never said the college game is garbage. Said I could make an argument that the college game is garbage

Romeo was never going to UNC. Period. End of story. Not with the fake class stuff. Doesn’t matter if they’d won three straight championships while recruiting him. Wasn’t gonna happen. Him and his family have higher standards than that
That's because he's going to iu.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Just an observation, but the Duke bad-guy pretty much always ends up being just another dude in the NBA. Laettner, Reddick, etc...They all have had pretty good careers (sometimes longer than than the great players that Duke has had), but for all the attitude and pomp...it doesn't amount to much at the next level. In my view, the childlike behavior gets dealt with a little quicker and with a little more.... persuasion...than it does in college. That's how I feel about Allen. He can pack his bag with all those things he thinks will give him an edge, but will only result in a lighter paycheck and staring up at a grown man wanting an explanation. Allen could hit big shots, but his attitude really did him harm.