Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

2018 NCAA Tournament Games

26 minutes ago, southsidehoosier said:

Give em the fist Bruce #fistme

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

This time it's The Clipboard.  I think the time he called the timeout, threw the clipboard down and it bounced and hit one of his players is going to be a great new Screech meme.  It might already be breaking the internet as we speak.

23 minutes ago, chicagoHOOSIER said:

This time it's The Clipboard.  I think the time he called the timeout, threw the clipboard down and it bounced and hit one of his players is going to be a great new Screech meme.  It might already be breaking the internet as we speak.

27 minutes ago, chicagoHOOSIER said:

Lawsuit!  That's clearly assault and battery.   lol

What a great story—Loyola (not Northwestern) in the Final Four! Not the Chicago school that was expected to contend to start the year. Inspiring story and it is always great to have an Underdog to root for in the tourney now that my bracket is busted!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Patience by @RamblersMBB pays off as they kept PORTER MOSER despite being 33-73 in conf play over last 6 yrs prior to this yr .Also was 1-17 in Horizon in 2011-12 MOST AD’s would have given him the Ziggy / lesson to AD’s BE PATIENT!’

Loyola-Illinois has more Final Fours than: Alabama, Az State, BC, Clemson, Georgia, Iowa State, Miss State, Missouri, Minnesota, Miami, Notre Dame, Penn State, Pitt, Rutgers, South Carolina, Texas A&M, Tennessee, Wake Forest, Washington, Wazzou & Vandy.

Kick them all out of P5.

I really don’t mean this in a real negative way but it’s absolutely puzzling that Loyola Chicago can make it to a final four but IU can’t make the tournament. Just amazes me.

They had four shooters, shot 51% and had great chemistry so I can see this easily! We will have shooters next year, the guys will be more accustomed to CAM’s schemes and we will make the dance. I believe!

They had four shooters, shot 51% and had great chemistry so I can see this easily! We will have shooters next year, the guys will be more accustomed to CAM’s schemes and we will make the dance. I believe!

I’m praying !

11 hours ago, hoosierfan6157 said:

More recently, the injury to Jordan Hulls in 2013 and OG in 2016 really hurt us from advancing from the sweet 16. Injuries happen emoji17.png

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Didn't Robert Johnson have to miss the UNC game after we beat pUKe to get to the sweet 16 also?

3 minutes ago, hoosierfan6157 said:

Rojo injured his ankle earlier and was not healthy. I made a mistake about OG. He didn’t get injured until the beginning of the following B10 season.

Ok. I thought he went against Kentucky, but couldn't give it a go against PewNC

40 minutes ago, HooHooHoo22 said:

I really don’t mean this in a real negative way but it’s absolutely puzzling that Loyola Chicago can make it to a final four but IU can’t make the tournament. Just amazes me.

You could replace Loyola Chicago with at least 10 other teams. I'm not sure there's a basketball program in the country with as much potential that's been as badly managed for as long as ours has.