Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

2018 NCAA Tournament Games

10 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

I wouldn't be opposed to an NBA mid season one and done tourney for shits and gigs.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Somebody once suggested to me the idea that the 8-15 teams should play a single elimination tourney for the 8th seed. 

1 hour ago, Uspshoosier said:

Syracuse zone making a team with multiple lottery picks coached by a Hall if Famer look like crap. Sound familiar (minus the hall of fame coach lol). Syracuse offense is as bad as I’ve seen this year.

We're all thinking the same thing- but SU are very beatable, just move the ball and hit the shots they give you....which is apparently easier said then done!

It's a gimmick, but a successful one. 

We're all thinking the same thing- but SU are very beatable, just move the ball and hit the shots they give you....which is apparently easier said then done!
It's a gimmick, but a successful one. 

Teams out of their conference that face it in the tourney always seem to struggle with it. However I expect duke to carve it up since they are familiar with it

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 minute ago, Uspshoosier said:

I wonder if Izzo will get any flak for getting bounced in the round of 32 with that roster. Good luck Bridges and Jackson the next pair of lottery pick teammates that will never play past the sweet 16

since he took them to the final four in 14-15........ rd of 64 rd of 32 rd of 32

since he took them to the final four in 14-15........ rd of 64 rd of 32 rd of 32

This team really never put it together all year and quite frankly wasn’t as good as ESPN wanted them to be. They only had 2 wins over tournament quality teams all year. 3-5 in Quad 1 wins all year

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app