Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
LIHoosier

#IUWBB - 2018 WNIT CHAMPS!

I was blown away by the number of kids there (students too, but I'm talking younger ones).  The players are so incredible to sign shirts and high five the fans after getting beat up and running themselves silly during the game.  This team has fanned the flames for support from the fans, and a large part is due to Buss and Cahill.  One thing I thought was really interesting was that the kids gravitated to Marchese after the game- she looked genuinely happy to interact with the kids.  Cahill and Buss exemplify class!

Rabjohns - As of 9:30 a.m., 8,430 tickets had been sold to the WNIT title game at Indiana, per an IU official. That ranks 2nd already for IU women's basketball attendance, ahead of 8,136 (vs. Penn State, 2008). IU women’s record attendance is 10,022 (vs. Purdue 2005).

GO IU!