Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JustWinWoody

(2021) PF Blake Sisley

Patriots 61, Indians 58: The Heritage Hills boys basketball team came away with a big victory in the 2019 Indiana-Kentucky Challenge by defeating Madison Central (Ky.) in New Castle on Saturday.  The Patriots trailed by three points heading into the final quarter but outscored the Indians 17-11 in the final stanza to improve to 11-1 on the season.  Murray Becher led Heritage Hills with 21 points and 10 rebounds (joined Heritage Hills’ 1,000-point scoring club) while Simon Scherry added 18 points, Cole Sigler finished with 12 and Blake Sisley added nine points and seven rebounds.  

1 hour ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Patriots 61, Indians 58: The Heritage Hills boys basketball team came away with a big victory in the 2019 Indiana-Kentucky Challenge by defeating Madison Central (Ky.) in New Castle on Saturday.  The Patriots trailed by three points heading into the final quarter but outscored the Indians 17-11 in the final stanza to improve to 11-1 on the season.  Murray Becher led Heritage Hills with 21 points and 10 rebounds (joined Heritage Hills’ 1,000-point scoring club) while Simon Scherry added 18 points, Cole Sigler finished with 12 and Blake Sisley added nine points and seven rebounds.  

Tri-State Sports - 

Blake Sisley is only a sophomore but is already making a big impact at Heritage Hills. The 6-foot-8 Sisley is averaging 13.5 points and 7.5 rebounds this season for the Patriots, who are off to their best start in 15 years. 

Sisley picked up his first Division I offer over the weekend from Walter McCarty and the Purple Aces. 

"It was sort of a surreal moment," said Sisley. "I'm happy to see the hard work paying off but I know I just have to keep working."

Sisley says his hard work ethic comes from his father, who played college hoops at Southeast Missouri State and is a former Heritage Hills coach. 

Up next, Sisley and the Patriots will head to Mater Dei later this week. 

Heritage Hills defeated South Spencer 85 - 39.  Sisley with 17 pts.

Heritage Hills Trivia:  Murray Becher up his career points to 1,127 making him just 5 points away from passing Jay Cutler and taking over 2nd place on the HH Boys basketball all-time scoring list.

9 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Heritage Hills defeated South Spencer 85 - 39.  Sisley with 17 pts.

Heritage Hills Trivia:  Murray Becher up his career points to 1,127 making him just 5 points away from passing Jay Cutler and taking over 2nd place on the HH Boys basketball all-time scoring list.

http://www.hudl.com/v/2B6Vmq 

Double double - 17 pts 10 boards

InArchWeTrust...I have a question for you. I live in santa claus and I think you do as well. Do you know how many points Tim Denning has as the all time leading scorer at Heritage Hills? I tried to find it and can't. Thank for any help.

7 minutes ago, Zach said:

InArchWeTrust...I have a question for you. I live in santa claus and I think you do as well. Do you know how many points Tim Denning has as the all time leading scorer at Heritage Hills? I tried to find it and can't. Thank for any help.

Hey, yes I do.  Dave Moseby is posting updates to the scoring list of 1,000 pts + and following Murray Becher's climb up the list.  Below is the updated list as of a couple days ago.