Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

#IUBASE - 4 game series @ San Diego

We get this series started against the Toreros tonight @ 9 pm ET. Looks like we have a free stream all weekend. Go Hoosiers!

RPI/SOS: IU 17/44, USD 50/73

Preview  // Stream  // Radio

Friday - 9 pm ET: IU - RHP Stiever (0-1, 7.59 ERA), USD - RHP Richan (1-1, 0.61 ERA)- Live Stats - W, 10-4

Saturday - 4 pm ET: IU - RHP Milto (2-0, 0.00 ERA), USD - LHP Murphy (0-0, 9.00 ERA) - Live Stats - L, 6-5
Saturday - 8 pm ET: IU - LHP Sommer (0-0, 0.00 ERA), USD - LHP Sprengel (0-0, 6.75 ERA) - Live Stats - W, 6-5
Sunday - 2 pm ET - Starters TBD - Live Stats - W, 8-4

I love how college baseball rankings work. Basically, you pick the poll that has you ranked the highest and go with it. I kept seeing a "13" by San Diego's score and couldn't figure it out. Collegiate Baseball has them all the way at No. 13, when the best anybody else had them at was No. 30. So as far as they're concerned, they're ranked 13th. Works for me, I guess. Collegiate Baseball has us at No. 22, while NCBWA has us at No. 16 and D1Baseball.com has us 17th. So I'm saying we're No. 16!

1 minute ago, LamarCheeks said:

I love how college baseball rankings work. Basically, you pick the poll that has you ranked the highest and go with it. I kept seeing a "13" by San Diego's score and couldn't figure it out. Collegiate Baseball has them all the way at No. 13, when the best anybody else had them at was No. 30. So as far as they're concerned, they're ranked 13th. Works for me, I guess. Collegiate Baseball has us at No. 22, while NCBWA has us at No. 16 and D1Baseball.com has us 17th. So I'm saying we're No. 16!

Yeah, I seen that too and didn't know who had them at 13. College Baseball Central has us #14, screw #16. lol