Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Josh

IU vs Rutgers game thread

Gotta give it to Rutgers. They executed and thoroughly outplayed IU. 58 percent from the field. 50 percent from 3. 75 percent from the line.

Iu finishes 37 percent from the field. 26 percent from 3. 86 percent from the line. They hit their FT

11 turnovers for IU but the bunch of them at the end of the first half changed the momentum.

Archie needs to close the deal w Romeo. No NIT to worry about after this loss. Not how you want to Finish the season w 3 straight losses, the last one to a team you blew out on their home floor. Need to add a graduate transfer big man 6-10+. No guarantee DD comes back or is ready to go.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Goodbye seniors. RoJo has a disappearing act that Houdini himself is jealous of. Newkirk and Hartman turned into rally killers this year. MSB stole a scholarship for 4 years (I don’t blame him, I would’ve done the same.) McSwain worked his tail off. Wish he had another year to develop. Hope an NFL team is willing to work him out.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners