Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

#IUWBB - 2018 B1G Tournament

Great try but we got the season together to late. If we played like we did all year since at MSU which started the long winning streak game we are in NCAA tourney.

We were exhausted by the 4th quarter but hung in there. I really think we have a good chance tonight if we put away MSU early yesterday as we should of. Season is not over as we will make the WNIT which we have a good chance to win (64 teams no seeds, no auto bids and any over .500 power 5 teams pretty much get in and usually hosts so home games coming as long as we can win).

Despite tourney being in Indy almost every year its only the second time we've played in night session that I've gotten to go (was busy last night) since I moved here to Indy and graduated IU 8 years ago. OK crowd but certainly program history reflects size of our crowd. We had about 2 sections in lower level of all IU fans and a few others scattered around the lower level (was about 60-20-20 IU, Maryland and other teams fans combined respectively). Overall only 6 side line sections on lower level were fairly full with rest of Fieldhouse mostly empty. 

I can tell you due to a much better history and recent success the many IU soccer games at Grand Park, the IU Butler soccer games at Butler and the yearly IU baseball game at Victory Field draw more IU fans than this did.