Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Milldawg12

Sean Miller caught on phone

Makes perfect sense to me:
If you’re going down, you’re going down. Playing or sitting Ayton tonight won’t make a whit of difference.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

It’s honestly smart. If they sit him and then the NCAA does nothing after all the info on dirty teams comes out then all they did was screw theirselves. While if the NCAA actually does punish people their punishment won’t be any worse than it already is going to be.

Shareef O’Neal decommits from Arizona, is there a chance at all Archie even looks into snagging him? With IU being one of the few blue bloods not on the hot list and having the brother of the guy you committed to initially, it doesn’t seem like it’s impossible to get him

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Why the hell would we want anyone decommitting from a program that has clearly paid them? Stay clear. Let Vandy/KU/Duke/Uk have him.

10 minutes ago, AKHoosier said:

I wonder if Dick Vitale is calling a game tonight, because I want to hear what he has to say about the past 24 hours.

Who am I kidding, I already know what he's going to say.  He'll stick up for every coach because "Coach cares about the kids!  He cares about his players!" and will be even more sympathetic to the players because "he's a good kid, he was raised right!"

I'm more interested to hear Bill Walton's ramblings about it. I got work, but gonna watch the replay tomorrow just to listen to Walton........ also Ayton is kind of a stud

1 minute ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

Why the hell would we want anyone decommitting from a program that has clearly paid them? Stay clear. Let Vandy/KU/Duke/Uk have him.

Well I just figured Shareef would be a clean recruit. I highly doubt Shaq would let his kid take money and risk him not getting to the NBA as fast as possible, especially when money is zero issue. 

Just now, SWEETLEMONbrown said:

Well I just figured Shareef would be a clean recruit. I highly doubt Shaq would let his kid take money and risk him not getting to the NBA as fast as possible, especially when money is zero issue. 

How would money slow his trip to the NBA. And Shaq got paid. Probably thinks his kid deserves it. 

19 minutes ago, AKHoosier said:

I wonder if Dick Vitale is calling a game tonight, because I want to hear what he has to say about the past 24 hours.

Who am I kidding, I already know what he's going to say.  He'll stick up for every coach because "Coach cares about the kids!  He cares about his players!" and will be even more sympathetic to the players because "he's a good kid, he was raised right!"

He's doing the Syracuse v Duke game... gonna be a massive "love fest". But he's already got Sean Miller under the bus...

Screen Shot 2018-02-24 at 3.05.55 PM.png

Interesting that DickieV thinks the Arizona thing is NOT SHOCKING, but he can still defend  the All-American wholesomeness of Boeheim and K... 

12 minutes ago, AZ Hoosier said:

He's doing the Syracuse v Duke game... gonna be a massive "love fest". But he's already got Sean Miller under the bus...

Interesting that DickieV thinks the Arizona thing is NOT SHOCKING, but he can still defend  the All-American wholesomeness of Boeheim and K... 

Wow that's the strongest language I've ever seen him use.  Pretty surprising actually.

6 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

It'll never happen in my lifetime, but just for once (OK, more than once), I'd love to hear someone say: "Yep, I did it. I got busted." 

Deny, deny, deny... then slip into obscurity.

Shaq himself may have admitted to taking money at LSU. I’m staying far away from every UL, Zona, UK, KU, and now Duke recruit if I want to avoid any trouble with the rules.

1 hour ago, AZ Hoosier said:

Dickie V is such a joke. He defends his friends that are coaches and can't fathom that schools like Duke, Lville, UK, Mich St., UNC could cheat. He still thinks Pitino is completely innocent. Literally rants about it all the time. 

Dickie V is such a joke. He defends his friends that are coaches and can't fathom that schools like Duke, Lville, UK, Mich St., UNC could cheat. He still thinks Pitino is completely innocent. Literally rants about it all the time. 

I agree. NEVER been Vitale fan. He’s a top shelf doofus in my book. Always has been. Wayyyyy over the top hyped.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

42 minutes ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

Shaq himself may have admitted to taking money at LSU. I’m staying far away from every UL, Zona, UK, KU, and now Duke recruit if I want to avoid any trouble with the rules.

Should probably stop recruiting Romeo then...

He just said Miller should never ever coach again...

While calling the Duke game...

While Duke is in the Yahoo report...

He just said Miller should never ever coach again...

While calling the Duke game...

While Duke is in the Yahoo report...

I can’t even feign shock or surprise at that crap. DickieV is a big mouth, ACC homer that loves to hear himself spew. Only Billy Packer was more of an ACC/Dook homer.