Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Milldawg12

Sean Miller caught on phone

Also, I'm just waiting on something to come out regarding Simi Shittu implicating Arizona and Vanderbilt.  Arizona was once the favorite for him, which surprised a lot of their fans because he hadn't even visited campus at that point.  Miller visited Shittu twice in one week!
Then the FBI probe breaks out, the UA assistant gets fired, and Shitti no longer considers Arizona.
Ends up at Vanderbilt.
All I know is if Shittu had ended up at Indiana I'd be sweating bullets right now.

Since Shittu has yet to sign with Vandy, maybe he’ll eventually go elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Also, I'm just waiting on something to come out regarding Simi Shittu implicating Arizona and Vanderbilt.  Arizona was once the favorite for him, which surprised a lot of their fans because he hadn't even visited campus at that point.  Miller visited Shittu twice in one week!
Then the FBI probe breaks out, the UA assistant gets fired, and Shitti no longer considers Arizona.
Ends up at Vanderbilt.
All I know is if Shittu had ended up at Indiana I'd be sweating bullets right now.
There is no question arizizona offered him money the only question is did vandy follow suit. Im sure he was for sale

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, Bailey7878 said:

There is no question arizizona offered him money the only question is did vandy follow suit. Im sure he was for sale

Right, and the thing is, whether or not Vandy offered him money could be completely irrelevant when determining his eligibility for 2018-2019.

I'd say there's a 99.9% likelihood that Shittu or someone in his camp was looking for a payout during his recruitment.  If any news drops, he could be declared ineligible just like Bowen was, even if Vandy had nothing to do with it.  

Then that vaunted class takes a pretty big hit.

Right, and the thing is, whether or not Vandy offered him money could be completely irrelevant when determining his eligibility for 2018-2019.
I'd say there's a 99.9% likelihood that Shittu or someone in his camp was looking for a payout during his recruitment.  If any news drops, he could be declared ineligible just like Bowen was, even if Vandy had nothing to do with it.  
Then that vaunted class takes a pretty big hit.
So what your saying is drew might be a little nervous!